Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. 1. andlid 2. jamzee500 3. octet 4. evest 5.keyser We are there I will let it run over the weekend as theres no maximum. I will pm Jim Clark too as I know he was after a set Well done guys
  2. I have spoke to them before I tried to order a chargespeed rear bumper for that project I was working on It was advertised at £350 and in stock but realistically it was £550 with an 8 week lead time. They are the same company as Lambo door kits too. I think they will be fine if they have stock, worth checking first before buying
  3. Right guys Price is confirmed at £180 Shop price will be at least £230 so theres big savings to be had I want this wrapped up over the weekend so I can get them for the back end of next week
  4. Hi mate I did change to a standard pulley size from a decent supplier as I wasn't comfortable with the other one. I can sort something out payment wise if your struggling. I can order and hold one for you for a £20 non refundable deposit.
  5. Just to let you know I haven't forgot about these. They are taking a little while longer to get but I will keep you updated. George, are you still ok for one as I know your down for the Berks too. Let me know if any probs
  6. All major credit cards accepted, just 3.5% charge
  7. I just pm'd him pics of mine saying black is a bit too much 'missing hub cap look'. Gunmetal FTW get RT to carbonise your spoiler
  8. Doesn't look like it buddy application 2003 - 2006
  9. The pic of mine is what you have on now buddy mine was just silver I think a black middle will look good, I just have an oem bumper on now with mesh and black centre lip
  10. Apparently a couple of hours diy Will take your weight saving up a notch buddy DBlock - will be in touch once the numbers are in
  11. I dont think it looked too NASA when I had it
  12. No worries, it was a very good price tbh
  13. Thanks for all the support guys, really appreciate now get your names down on the Berk HFC group buy
  14. 2nd dibs if not already gone
  15. Don't do anything if you like it buddy
  16. Donated buddy I got all choked up reading it, since having a little un myself your whole perspective on life changes Well done to you for doing this and best of luck Keep us posted
  17. This offer is to good to miss, im gonna put myself down for a set to speed things up 1 Gman '370z' 2 Tarmac '350z'
  18. Right guys How about these, I'd feel more comfortable selling these tbh as ive been researching Pulleys all day and these are the dogs danglies. http://www.amsmotorsports.com/shop/ind/ ... y-kit.html Have a read and let me know what you think. I've had a chat with them and I can get a trader account. They are stock size so no underdriven related issues that we have read about. Im just waiting confirmation but its looking £180 + p&p
  19. I had one of these lips sprayed the same colour as the car and it looked good.
  20. Right, belts are not included and they are made by SLRPerformance. You can google their website. I don't know much about them in all honesty so I can look into a better named brand but as said prices go up a lot
  21. Best diffuser imo I looked into getting some of these but they were around the £700 mark if I remember rightly Lovely bit of kit
  22. Or you could ask RTCustomz to repair He's the CF master
  23. http://www.epracing.co.uk/Carbon-Access ... -123-2449/
×
×
  • Create New...