Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. If only I had a license to import beer ...
  2. Nice one buddy Film shoot next
  3. This will be going on the Website for the 370z Same style as the 350z axle back system which I sell at £675, very cool and pretty subtle Nissan 370z Greddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust Tips: 115mm Piping: 60mm GReddy’s SE exhaust systems deliver the full spectrum of features desired in a street performance system. SE exhausts increase flow via tuned piping and larger, free-flowing mufflers for improved power, but provide discreet sound levels that won’t attract the wrong kind of attention. The exhaust note is comfortable and sporty, not loud. Car Make: Nissan Car Model: 370Z Car Year: 2009-10 Notes: (Z34) VQ37VHR 60mm piping, 1x sideways muffler, 2x 115mm tips full dual system with single muffler dual inlet, dual outlet muffler 5pcs. Estimate around £1475 delivered
  4. Right guys Ive had numerous pms and emails so wanted to make this info public.... The last ones I had were just some samples from my supplier so didnt advertise as such but there was a lot of interest from one thread and they were snapped up fast. Ive ordered 20 but im just waiting for him to get some other stock before I arrange shipping... Im hoping this will be in the next few weeks so if you can bare with me till then I wold be grateful. As soon as I get the I will keep you posted
  5. Yeah you get it a bit on HFCs too it's normal as Neil says
  6. Hi bud It's an extra 3.5% by credit card unfortunately
  7. Hi bud Yes I can, Tanabe Medallion Touring is £875 delivered... Approx 2 week lead time providing Tanabe have stock
  8. Definitely, especially when I have/will be upgrading all the other components. Rather just upgrade the Y-pipe also. At the moment I have a Toyosport backbox and mid-section and going to fit Kinetix HFCs, I have no idea what size the Y-pipe has to be for them to fit the components Does anybody know of any cheap brand new Y-pipes? Whats the point of buying something cheap that you will probably have to replace in no time...
  9. Ive got a little bit of experience My car below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brWbrFjD5ow
  10. That doesn't add up. I'd expect something else in the post shortly unless the value was marked down.
  11. Just looked, they are a lot more expensive on my tyres than camskills
  12. Looks awesome Chris Should be able to help you on some of the parts, Will look nice with a set of Enkie 92 wheels or some deep dish Give us a shout if you need owt pricing up
  13. The Scorpion, Stillen Ypipe and Berk HFCs are a good combo for similar price The exhausts mentioned are only ypipe back. Greddy spectrum elite also a lovely looking exhaust
  14. The only people I recall saying anything bad was Dcash and possibly Fiddy. Don't think anyone else has ??
  15. Speaking of website, I can't remember what you said about it - is it live yet or wip? If it's live you may want to make the banner in you sig link to it. you will know when it's live
  16. I'm just in the process of redesigning the kits to cover all bolts, leave it with me and I will update soon Chris
  17. Tbh I hadn't recalled anyone else offering them. It was more for something different to put on the website. Thanks for the comments though guys
  18. I will have this buddy pm me details
  19. looks great Mark I have to say you really deserved this win after a tough year. Look awesome, still don't think theres another knob out there that beats this, what do you say Doogy ?
  20. That's awesome I don't care how cheesey, that film and its soundtrack still rocks nice find Chris
  21. I can get you the original buddy. Not much change from £1500 if you have the diffuser too. I could get u the replica too, however I loath replicas unless they are shine or aerosync so unless you have a garage as good as Falcon then you are in trouble as the two manufacturers I mentioned don't do the V3 so you are in untapped teritory and unfortunately Tarmac Sportz will not accept responsibility on fitting issues
  22. Hi All Been thinking of dealing in these parts... I want to be able to offer more affordable parts as some people don't want to spend the prices on the more high end products. The likes of K Sport and Megan are towards the lower end price scale of performance parts. Big brake kits Coilovers Lowering springs etc. Of course I will still sell better more established brands but may cater for people on a tighter budget too considering current climate and value decrease of the Zed. Anyone have any thoughts comments etc
×
×
  • Create New...