Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Are you looking at GT style wings ?
  2. Ive edited the comment of around 2k ... The price range is to broad across the range and sizes... Can do a set of 17"s for 2k
  3. Not got as far as pricing yet Just wondered what people thought about the range
  4. Bank transfer Paypal Cheque Credit card (+3.5%) on forum prices to cover fees Carrier Pigeon Cash IOU Buy now Pay later swapsies - what you got ? Postal order
  5. I haven't had chance to look at prices yet....
  6. Yeah I've got a couple of hours so I will squeeze you in
  7. Hi Guys Personally I really like them and was thinking of putting some on the website... What do you guys think ?? http://www.ssr-wheels.com/wheels/ssr.asp I don't know what the prices will be yet just seeing what you guys think. They have fairly recently been taken over by Tanabe
  8. OK, I will sort Group buy closed - many thanks guys, I will update the thread soon
  9. Sorry bud, can't get replicas in this
  10. How soon are you looking to do the oil change buddy ?
  11. You never fail to amaze me You know where I am should you need anything
  12. screw loose
  13. Think I may have contacts but if its a genuine one your after then its not going to be cheap.. Will come back with an answer
  14. All sold.. Some lovely chap from Poland had the last one off ebay
  15. Front buddy
  16. Maybe in a different colour scheme it would look ok-ish Kinda reminds me of a boz eyed frog as it is though
  17. I can hold it till your ready with a £20 deposit Keep em coming guys
×
×
  • Create New...