Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. UPDATED 350z Coupe Boot mat, US Version.. Like new as only been in the car a month or so £45 delivered Grounding kit, not sure of make as came with the car. Good quality cable. gold looking, colour faded slightly in areas but looked good on and worked well. 2 screws included the rest fit in OEM bolts etc... Husky can provide a pic fitted if he doesn't mind £20 delivered Cheers These are my personal items not Tarmac Sportz (sold as seen)..
  2. Ive got some going up for sale soon Powder coated in gun metal grey, look
  3. Right guys Took a bit of doing this one, Zspeed had to make some stock up.. Its all ready and being collected tomorrow, I will hopefully get it by the end of the week and repack individually over the weekend. Neil, yours will be priority as I know your desperate. Will pm you all soon with payment details Chris
  4. That ash tray is a steal.. You should see what they cost new
  5. Good find, hope it was less than the £300 Nissan would quote you
  6. My car had depreciated The next car I want to buy has also depreciated. It's swings and roundabouts
  7. Will get some more soon, currently out of stock
  8. Very nice, good price too, these won't last long GLWTS
  9. Pm Husky I know that pesky dog has some for sale
  10. Nice one Al
  11. Do you think a techno phobe like me could come up with that I called in a favour
  12. Im obviously on the pull now too so ive got to show my face, you never know
  13. Not really sure what im doing on it yet but be great if I can get some followers... Just click my Twiiter box on the sig below Now up to 90 followers on Facebook so a little push to see if we can make 100 would be great
  14. I LOVE PIES SOOoooo Funny - love it
  15. Food sucks Gone up way too much... Im on a 5 a day fruit and veg binge at the minute and its costing me a bomb... cheaper to eat dirt food tbh
  16. I had a ride with Danielle Murphy from the British Drifting Car Championship She was amazing at driving
  17. Not much to say but FAIL http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16039032
  18. Are you looking at GT style wings ? i certainly am matey with carbon boots aswell and carbon high level boot spoiler Seen anything ? Ings Voltex C West All do a GT style rear wing im still trying to decide what to go for. I will be buying after the summer though. Car will be off the road end of august to get the nitrous done and start stripping it to prep for a cage Nice, thought you would go FI though...wouldnt a SC or TT be better for tracking ? Bit of a mindfield on the GT wings, ideally you could do with seeing one in the flesh first, gimme a shout if you find one you like, might be able to source one.... Although due to the cost and fragility I would be scared sh!tless
  19. Invidia are my supplier of Invidia exhausts
  20. Are you looking at GT style wings ? i certainly am matey with carbon boots aswell and carbon high level boot spoiler Seen anything ? Ings Voltex C West All do a GT style rear wing
  21. Not hard enough... theres one there but its encripted so you will never find it ... Its coming buddy, lots of work behind the scenes negotiating rates with suppliers and finding the right products for the right cars... Its only about 3 months behind schedule, I will be happy if its done 6 months behind schedule at this rate..
×
×
  • Create New...