Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Hi All Will be taking delivery of these lovely sets of engine bay bolt sets in BLUE & RED this week. They really do transform your engine bay For a limited time they will be on offer for £60 including vat and delivery. 2 sets are pre sold so be quick ( will have some pics of the blue ones fitted on a members car soon too ) Orange also available 350z Full Engine Bay Gallery bolt sets Excellent for showing off your engine bay, this set covers every major nut and bolt under the bonnet except the strut bar. The set also has bolts for the plenum and different sizes to cover the plenum if you have a 5/16 spacer. This is a bespoke kit and only available from Tarmac Sportz http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-full ... t-set.aspx
  2. Look like Halfords specials
  3. Hiya Thanks Ian, these are due shortly and orange are in stock. Forum price is £60 http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-full ... t-set.aspx
  4. Just seen this... I posted him last week Royal Mail might be dragging their feet as its a long way up to Stews
  5. Looking for a minimum of 3 mixed please 370z intakes Usually retails at £370 so a fair saving to be had Stock is up and down so will only run for a few weeks to avoid delays Part #: kn69-7078TS Manufacturer: K&N Engineering Pricing £330 Description: K&N 09-10+Nissan/Infiniti 370z/G37 V6-3.7L Typhoon Intake Price includes mainland uk delivery 350z K&N usually retails around £260 Part #: kn57-6013 Manufacturer: K&N Engineering Pricing £220 Description: K&N 03-05 Nissan 350z V6-3.5L Performance Intake Kit
  6. Hi Tarmac, sorry to raid the thread - do you stock any facelift external parts which are not full kits? I don't for lips im afraid bud, I have rear spats and will be having some more of the wide nismo skirts soon.
  7. Two exhausts on completely different ends of the scale really. If you want the noise but not in an intrusive or droney manner then the Invidia with HFCs would be the way to go. I can price match and do you a package price, sold plenty of this combo in the past. Drop me a pm if you need any advice etc
  8. Cheers Mark, I spoke to OP, gaskets are gaskets tbh. You can pick up universal ones off eBay for pennies.
  9. Will confirm next week Zugs
  10. Good news I've just had the supplier paperwork through from Tony at FI and will shortly be posting details These systems are the BIG thing in the States at the moment, watch out for this company as its going from strength to strength
  11. Still have plenty bud
  12. That's really kind
  13. Oooh, will see it at Wales then
  14. Hi Ordered one of these for a customer, thought I would get the ball rolling and order before payment only for the guy not to pay the invoice. Hope it's no one on here Anyway if someone wants it then it's yours for £350 http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stil ... -bars.aspx
  15. Prices are on the website on the links me and CS put up bud
  16. Hi I have one set of these in that were purchased to compare against the Berks for Wills exhuast. They are unused and the reason I don't usually sell them is due to the higher price than Berks. They are a giveaway at £399 as you would be paying circa £500 usually but I don't advertise them on the website so they are surplus stock
  17. Hi I have one set of these left in stock. Usual price is £210 but I can do this for £185 delivered http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-cat-test-pipes.aspx
  18. I have one of these coming into stock Monday/Tuesday (they have been on back order for a few weeks) http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-stil ... e-kit.aspx These are widely regarded as one of the best intakes available for the 370z and one of the few intakes that will provide some gains. Forum price is £500
  19. What sort of budget do you have in mind, that will have a bearing too Theres a few here to choose from : http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  20. You won't notice any difference
  21. Thanks bud Have one in stock and they fit perfect with the JWT
  22. I think the noise is more the reason to buy one than power gains. The Stillen high capacity one or the Rtcustomz and a decent filter are good for gains on the 350.
  23. As CS says, you want the HR test pipes. You can either go Invidia or Berk as they both do them and I can supply either. Just need to remember that you might have trouble with MOTs, I would always recommend HFCs for road use. Drop me a message if you need any help
×
×
  • Create New...