Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Sorry you don't like these, as mentioned they were bought for Will to see if we could sort the issue on his Zorst. If you sell them and have a listen to someone else Berk/Miltek combo and you like that then I will do you a set at cost, as mentioned though the noise described is common, sounds much better on the outside, not heard Stillens in the flesh though to be fair
  2. I don't need anymore at this price. Bad exchange rate today and been charged extra for pick up. Thanks guys
  3. Hi Guys Came to pack this and found a rather scratched heat shield. to be honest they always tend to have a few scratches but not to this extent therefore it's up at £115 delivered.
  4. Right we are a goer on this at £165 delivered. Please confirm
  5. I've got one left in stock £130 delivered If you want it you need to be quick though
  6. That's 3 , keep em coming
  7. Looking really smart. I want to see more pics
  8. I would love one, maybe not Orange but wraps are cheap enough. Just don't overtake buses
  9. I reckon White would be better, I'm not offended by the colour proposed though lol
  10. Welcome buddy Good that you have researched, Hope those injectors are ok. I have a fair few SC parts in stock plus lots of others available, feel free to contact me. Bear in mind some things are cheap for a reason, sometimes it's cheaper in the long run to by well established brands, your going to need reliable parts on a supercharger build.
  11. Scrap that, just checked and they are discontinued now, they are only doing 370z ones now. Even Bigger money
  12. Can get you one but it will be about £650
  13. Unfortunately they don't do one for the HR. I can do the JP Visage type S one at £350 for the HR if you let me know pretty sharpish
  14. I've got 18oz Weapon R oil catch can and coolant cans in stock Jason Drop me a pm if interested
  15. Are you looking for standard or aftermarket ? I have a couple of options on aftermarket ones
  16. Bling it baby !! Quad lights, diffuser, carbon wing and neons Those kids at the school gates will be well impressed bruv - init !! Seriously though, definitely go for the rear. Personally I would have jewels over quads
  17. Ha ha, poor rabbits. The Nismo is not a descreet lip I agree, colour coded looks best IMO. Did you see the Veilside thread, it's a little bit more subtle
  18. I'm awaiting a batch of these bad boys !! http://www.bloxracing.com/bloxshop/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_69&product_id=319 Will be around £50 delivered, which is half the price of similar ones you have seen with different brand names. Only problem is they are on extended back order since last November
  19. Can't help you with APS How about AAM Competition, I can do 3" dual or single exit exhaust systems with test pipes/HFC's.. Built for racing and Proven to support over 800 rwhp
  20. Hi all Bit of a feeler thread as I've been asked a number of times for a more subtle front lip. It's a replica style of the Veilside but VIS are pretty renowned in the USA, I don't know how good the quality is as I haven't seen them in the flesh so can only go on what I've read. http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/Nissan/350Z/2003-2008-350Z/Front-Lip-2477/2003-2005-Nissan-350Z-2Dr-Invader-1-Front-Lip.html If we got enough interest I reckon they would be approx £150-£175 Comments/interest welcome below
×
×
  • Create New...