-
Posts
11,276 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
-
group buy on berks hfc - Now Closed 03.09.13
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to tommybandit's topic in Group Buys
Sure, Need five minimum £365 for DE £390 for HR Chris -
Yeah, pretty much buddy, drop me a message if any things unclear The differences are Catback (these start at your cats and go all the way back) a complete change of system Ypipe back ( you just get the midpipe and back box - scorpion/cobra/Tanabe for example) Then you can have traditional style exhausts like a Nismo/Amuse style where you have a Ypipe or you can have the more popular True Dual types like the Invidia. Then all you need is some Berk HFCs a plenum spacer and a remap and your car starts to resemble something like how it should have left the factory Check the link buddy, lots of choices Heff, you are correct, a lot of that is also to do with weight saving http://tarmac.silver...fc-24678e254d1d so are most of these systems just bolt on and go!!??
-
Single exit and 18" lightweight rims if you want "Go" !! But for the majority, my self included its all about "show". I think the answer to the OPs original question is there is no real definitive answer, pick something in your budget, something that you like the look of and the sound of and then that is the best exhaust for the Z.
-
If that kits been made in Japan I would be extremely surprised. Unless you can get them to fit it too I would be careful.
-
Lol, the exhaust fits
-
Nice, still £2.5k after shipping/taxes.. I would much rather have what you bought and spent the balance on wheels or coilies .
-
Check the link buddy, lots of choices Heff, you are correct, a lot of that is also to do with weight saving http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/products.aspx?CategoryId=32850911-9f8a-43e4-a5fc-24678e254d1d
-
A true dual doesn't have a Ypipe like your traditional cat back style
-
I can't really answer that, obviously the Amuse is highly praised and is Titanium but I'm not sure if its even available any more and who's going to pay £3k for an exhaust on a 350z ? The Motordyne or Fast Intentions are widely regarded as the best, if I still had a Zed I would probably buy a Motordyne. Both these are built to order, a lot of others are mass produced, make of that what you will, it's not necessarily a bad thing Just out of interest, what would you suggest is the nailed on "best" off the shelf system? I'm thinking gains, not volume.
-
Have a look on here: http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/products.aspx?CategoryId=32850911-9f8a-43e4-a5fc-24678e254d1d There's sound clips on most if your on a desk/lap top. There's the best exhaust for the Z on a budget then there's the best exhaust for the Z.
-
Peer pressure - everyone uses the " useless without pics " smiley . Plus I like to see a stock car so I can tell them what mods they need to buy
-
Just in discussion stage at the moment about designing a new style front bumper fascia. It's probably a project for next season as there's a long list of stuff already in the pipeline. Been batting around a few ideas but thought it would be good to get you guys involved, see what owners want. My idea was pretty subtle: Smoothed badge Air duct Veilside V1 style bottom Mesh opening All blended as a one piece bumper obviously. Probably a bit bland for some, what do you reckon , any ideas input welcome.
-
Good price IMO
-
Oh dear, Rota have been criticised in the past for making cheaper copies of wheels such as Nismo and Volk, now they are being copied themselves, I wouldn't like to hit a pot hole with them on
-
oi, se você precisa de peças de qualidade para seu passeio me dar um grito
-
Yes, I suggested the idea to them originally, then they said they were changing them this year but they haven't as yet
-
Made out of FRP and finished in gloss black these are a great addition to your Zed. The one pictured below has been wrapped in Gloss CF Fits easily with Tiger seal or double sided sticky tape and of course it also adds down force and gives an extra 10bhp. This was tested in a wind tunnel with a dyno in it but I lost the results unfortunately. Ok ok, I am joking about the last bit but they do look mint !!! True Carbon Fiber versions will be available at some point but not yet
-
Cobra are not the prettiest IMO but sound better than the Scorpion and the Tip choice is better, unless you prefer the slash cut of the Scorpion, I personally prefer rolled tips. Benefit of the Scorpion is you can work your way up to a nice sound level, purchase that system first and if you find you want more sound add a Stillen Y pipe, If you want even more then add some High Flow Cats.. If your on a desk top or lap top there are sound clips embedded on most of the exhausts below: http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/products.aspx?CategoryId=32850911-9f8a-43e4-a5fc-24678e254d1d I haven't put the Scorpion on just yet, but its probably the most refined
-
For any budding newbies, first step on the slippery road of modification is to get rid of those ugly Orange reflectors and the crazy antenna.. (No offence to anyone who likes the above) JDM Reflectors: RDX Stubby Plus you will also get a free Tarmac Sportz Decal !! Just drop me a pm or send the money by P-Pal to sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk and reference 350z Newbie starter pack. Cheers Chris
-
Managed to get my hands on a few of these little beauties for those not wanting to spend a fortune on a shift knob !! This Tomei shift knob is made from the ever popular Duracon synthetic material which is commonly used in performance products. This material is popular because of its high strength and resistance to heat. This material's finish not only suits the look you are after but it also feels very comfortable in your hand. Tomei Logo on the top, similarly shaped to the Nismo, 90mm long The M10x1.25 shift knob fits most Nissan and Mitsubishi applications. £30 + £3 p+p