Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Hello stranger haha how are u boss? Long time no speak! Had some stuff to deal with and decided a wee break from the forum was needed I'm back to f*ck sh*t up hahaha
  2. How big are the speed bumps guys?
  3. Oh I charge 500 for a boiler change from open system to sealed system + boiler price @cost. Usually no more than 1200-1500 for a change over to a top end boiler
  4. Hey Guys been away a while. Had some other stuff to deal with. A boiler change should take at max a day if in the same location ie combi for combi or system for system. We fit commercial systems in 2 days with only 2 guys on the job. Daryl, I've dropped you my email address You can get a sabre boiler which is infact a vokera combi for cheap. All spare parts come from vokera. I need more info as I think there is easier/cheaper permanent and temp solutions. Cheers Ps don't use a plumber, use a heating technician there's a difference, without being condescending.
  5. My mate has just started a business with this and is making an absolute fortune. Its free up in scotland to everybody to most people are saying yes, go for it. Which in turn is allowing the council to fill his pockets with lots of paper
  6. DoogyRev x2 Jay x 1 Keyser x1 Smudge x 1 Theheff x1 Ebized x 1 glrnet x 1 ianphampton x 1 Vansman66 x 1 mbs x 1 Rodgeevans x1 manphibian x 1 Steve 350Z x 1 thetranquilbass x 1 Mr Polish x 1 Bounty Bar Kid x1 Buster x 1 Humpy x 1 Ewan221 x 1 Kev T x 1 martinmac x 4 ChrisS X 1 Smudga x1 Zeds dead. x 1 Atkin666 x 1 jjt x 1 Ninjaz x1 Paddy78 x1 Mick43 x 1 AK350Z x1 Neilp x1 35
  7. oh oh...who told her where we hide ..... Lol just kidding!
  8. Sorry I missed this yesterday mate! Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had an awesome day !
  9. Well done on the organisation of this Jim! Cracking variety of photo's this year and I'm sure everybody will join me in saying thanks ! So on behalf of everybody who entered and voted I would like to say a massive Thank You
  10. Woohoo! Thanks guys! Well Pleased Thanks for the votes guys
  11. Hi Kim Chris why did you let her join, now she'll see our master plans Just kidding Kim! Welcome!
  12. The re040's are actually a fantastic tyre for track use in the dry. They're hard wearing and grip very well once warmed up correctly. Taking a 90degree corner at 60 Quick way to learn you can't drive
  13. Chris, I envy your skills to do anything! You are an engineer of the highest caliber
  14. Happy birthday Netti! At least u look younger than your age shame we can't say the same for Bob (just kidding mate )
  15. Yeah now I'm a tank and a quarter travelling slowly
  16. It's easy! I done London in mine from Glasgow. Sat at 70 the full way and had about 1/4 tank left when I arrived in Surrey. That was before I started any engine mods
  17. Another wee bump for this thread
  18. The AFR will alter depending on the lamda reading though. If the gases arent exhausting quick enough the ratio will change in the exhaust.
  19. I'd go for it mate TC will be off anyways
  20. Ur gonna have traction control off anyways... Why do you need an extra 10mm width lol? If your gonna do it, do it right and go for an 18" x 9.5 rear and go for 275's
  21. Its to do with the pull in the exhaust though. Same as a boiler. The pull has to be there to remove the combustion gases or the A/F ratios go to pot. The lamda sensors will pick this up and adjust fuelling. Its all down to where its leaking from which will affect the severity. I'd agree with you Dan that it would be minor.
  22. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=836505
  23. Neilp

    Nitrous Oxide

    Expect big bills in the thousands to get it running decent power and safely.
×
×
  • Create New...