Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Very feminine.. At least ur car is a bit manly
  2. Neilp

    Chav's

  3. How quickly do you go through front tyres.... Do you love J turns or something I think I have the record for ps2's. destroyed a set in 3000miles on front and rear
  4. Neilp

    Chav's

    Im no better at 23 I remember when I got mine, the dealer wouldn't let me test drive it until I'd put a deposit down! I was 20, but still I was the same age. Car was just over 2 yrs old. Genuine nismo kitted car. Dealer handed me the keys with no issues and let me take it out for a while. 25 just now and still love it Your from Scotland though....everyone knows each other up there Because they're all related right? Brave men you lot are
  5. Neilp

    Chav's

    Lol!
  6. Neilp

    RS Tuning Remaps

    yes it is tuned live on the dyno to make sure the map is exact/unique for your engine
  7. Neilp

    Chav's

    Im no better at 23 I remember when I got mine, the dealer wouldn't let me test drive it until I'd put a deposit down! I was 20, but still I was the same age. Car was just over 2 yrs old. Genuine nismo kitted car. Dealer handed me the keys with no issues and let me take it out for a while. 25 just now and still love it
  8. Never realised it was your birthday big man! Hope you had a great time! Hope u got something nice. Got my birthday looming in just over a week. Not looking forward to turning 26. Time is disappearing!
  9. 235's are fine although may feel a little, and I mean a little, understeery when pushing on very hard. Apart from that you'll barely notice. By running the smaller rolling radius up front it allows the back to spin a little more before the tcs intrudes. I liked using this size of tire very much.
  10. Make sure the threads are the same on your cars. I bought a few towing eyes for the 350z and it turns out there's about 3 different thread patterns/diameters for them towing eye should always be kept in the boot
  11. Neilp

    RS Tuning Remaps

    That is an absolute bargain!!
  12. The op posted a year ago also
  13. Yellows are perfect road pads. I have zero squeal at all whether using blue or yellows. Reds are oem spec pads. Ebc will tell you this themselves. With the zed being so heavy this is what kills them. Ebc also recently changed they're materials they use in yellows and blues.
  14. is there a reason the clock gauge wasnt changed to another colour? still looks like the oem orange? Cheers
  15. That is awesome. Fancy changing mine to red instead of orange. Maybe white and red.
  16. I'd say reds are a little soft for the zed and will be easy to overheat. I use yellow and blue stuff pads and they're great. Yellows are my favourite.
  17. I have a low entry trolley jack which is about 60mm high. I have the same issue as stevo as my skirts are too low at front jacking points.
  18. which ones? And why?
  19. Superpro aren't as soft as the rubber and give better feel. Superpro also offer and unlimited lifetime mileage warranty also. I bought mine from CS and he had them with me next day. Garage is required to fit and wheel allignment will need adjusted also
  20. http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=VOL-TYPE-8-Z33&Category_Code=VOLTEX_WING
  21. Bizz, I'm currently looking at the voltex type 8 wing due to the foot mounts being huge and won't crack the carbon boot it's going on. I did find that japspeed do o a huge wing pretty cheap. Same one as they run on all there drift cars. May be worth looking at.
  22. Normal
  23. That car used to run about in Glasgow and it was always getting thrashed around the streets. Tread carefully
  24. The ballast is a transformer that steps up the power to the voltage required or the lamp. A xenon lamp works with an ark(basically lightning) unlike a normal lamp which has a filament in it. The voltage required for the ark is around 20kv approx
  25. Great forum etiquette buddy!
×
×
  • Create New...