Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I love the sound already. Sounds like Barry White, but smells like Steptoe's armpit. haha yep mines sound brilliant when it first went on and sounding better the more it gets used
  2. i hope you're telling fibs
  3. Yep thats probs the best idea. Hope everything is good
  4. yep thats probs gasket sealer aswell. You always get some smell and it will settle down. Mines has done about 3k miles now and its sounding alot more deeper than when originally fitted.
  5. Neilp

    Got One!!!!

    hahahaha love it mate! Welcome to the club, you'll need to pop along to some meets. Plenty going on
  6. My scorpion fits perfect and had no fitment issues at all. To be honest i'd send it back to scorpion and tell them it doesnt fit without modification of other components. Tell them how much it has cost you so far and its still not fitted. I got money back from mines because of scratches on it.
  7. I was quoted £80, but they said they spent extra time trying to get it to fit. So I've been charged extra for them not doing a proper job and creating a smell. Now I'll have to pay someone else to sort it out. Nightmare mate. Lesson learned.. Never let Nissan do anything to your car(especially anything modification wise) Best go to one of the places recommended
  8. Really?? I thought this was a great idea at the time! Anyone out there near West London/Surrey that can sort it out for me? Already spent £150 getting it fitted (not fitted) Wow £150 I paid 80 to get a full system and decats fitted which takes about 4 times as long
  9. Cheers for the info guys. I'm not too sure if its worth going down the route of fitting two seperate gauges. I'm not actually too sure whats really required. I dont want to waste money if I don't need it. Paul you have a pm coming your way
  10. I'm looking on some info about dual band AFR gauges. I'm going to be running nitrous so I want to have the AFR gauge monitoring each bank of cylinders seperately. The problem is I don't have the first clue on which one to buy. Should I buy a dual one or buy two seperate gauges to monitor each bank. Any information will be greatly received. Also if any traders can supply these then feel free to provide a price Cheers
  11. Neilp

    Got One!!!!

    hahaha congrats!! give your son a shot of it lol, i bought my 06 facelift when i was 21, he'll be fine with it (i havent crashed yet)
  12. does that mean you can get us a groupbuy discount
  13. 245's dont look that stretched on a 9.5j rim. Theyre not that extreme but just look a little stretched
  14. haha cant beat a bit of boogie woogie lol.... i'll fossile ye! I'm a youngster at 23
  15. hahaha i have all my grandads old jazz tapes he made up for me when i was a kid
  16. dont need to pick up a station, it just plays on tape mode Much easier to get the tape but not as trendy. I'm oldschool though and love my tape lol
  17. 245/35 on fronts (8.5j) 275/35 on rears (9.5j) Im sure people who run the 285's on rear go for a 30 profile. Im sure someone with the calculation will be along soon to advise facts
  18. A mere raiding party Count yer sheep, some might come home with us Quite literally coming to get 'Ewe'! I'll get my coat... ooo thats a baddun lol
  19. "halloo £50- £100,000 we buy any car . naw it's me .. Gary " hahahaha
  20. haha alex may have a couple of sets of preowned ones laying about. I'd drop him a pm tbh. Mines are unresonated and i love the sound but its not for everyone. It doesnt make it drony or that but you get a slight metally rattle noise when slowing down. Craig bought almost the exact same set up except the y-pipe and his sounds good aswell. Mines is a bit more bedded in due to having lots of hours getting its hole ripped in and choking it up with carbon so its started to deepen. I bought the japspeed cats as they were cheap and cheerful and if they crack etc i'll just buy new ones.
  21. Probs best to get one of the mods to drop a group email to everyone about it and get some numbers.
  22. Oooh, I'll bring my dressing up box lol Knowing your mentality im excited to see what you come up with Im gonna come as Gary
  23. IMO I would go with the h-dev silenced decats +1 unless you are planning on tracking the car. You've heard my car i'm guessing and it does have a fair amount of rasp and rattle after fitting decats. The ebay numbers willl probs be unbranded japspeed stuff. Alex would probs sell you a much better set for around the same cash. I would defo advise going for the resonated decats for everyday driving
  24. I'd be up for this
  25. I just use the oldschool tape deck with the lead lol. I like my cd player as I have got alot of albums which are on cd which i just leave in the car.
×
×
  • Create New...