Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. +1
  2. could be mate, you never know with these sort of things.
  3. sorted for you
  4. my honda one doesnt have any over hang at all, sits flush
  5. Neilp

    rb26

    Speak to Apex , they have a pro time attack skyline 34.
  6. Speak to zmanalex as he will maybe be able to help you out. Don't approve any works until you consult the pros on here
  7. Neilp

    rb26

    I spoke to apex about this and they advised to avoid. They said the rb was a nightmare to work on when it won't wrong and that's why try ripped it out the time attack car and put in a v8 block
  8. Thought this is only switched on in the head unit - i.e. you can turn it on or off. If you have changed the head unit then unless you have connected this up and have it turned on in the head unit then it shouldnt be working. I personally find it very anoying, my K1 seems to have screwed it all up so the volume of the stereo is up and down like a yoyo.
  9. Cool cool, no worries fella
  10. I've already PM'ed him. Mate I've dealt with him many many times by PM and also bought a good amount of gear, he'll certainly have no issue with me having the number. I've just never needed it thus far. I'm losing money per hour as the car is in at a garage up on a bay as we speak. So would appreciate an exception being made if you do have it Cheers Dave Cool mate drop me your number and I will call him, I honestly feel as though he may not wish to have it handed out as its his home number I have
  11. Drop him a pm and he'll get right back to you no doubt. People will not hand out phone numbers unless authorised.
  12. Recipe for disaster there. Too hard on British roads will kill the coilovers.
  13. Lol it will be going in defo lol, yep harness bar still getting welded in, shouldnt interfere with the cage
  14. The aem series 2 ems is what i'm fitting so I hope it does what it says. Its not the most expensive on the market but should do what I need it to do
  15. That is beautiful
  16. Quick update on some new goodies (not all but some of them) Got the carbon boot last week from Tad's, Cheers Mate Picked up the cage from alex today, Its a Genuine Cusco 7 Point cage, Going to be getting it sandblasted and powder coated red/metallic. Some Toyo R888's Some PF front rotors (cheers Chris(keyser)) 2 x Aem AFR Gauges which will link to my AEM series to Engine Management System There is more but this was just the stuff that was laying in my garage that I could take pics off
  17. 22 quid it cost for a weeks insurance on the Volvo xc90, give admiral a call and see of they'll cover it, e-sure might also mate.
  18. Neilp

    stock exhaust (DE)

    Cool cool mate no hassle. Can you take pics of the y-pipe flexi joints please? Cheers mate
  19. Lol
  20. Kw stuff is v3 is it not? That's the suspension I run
  21. Horsham developments have a very good rep also and jez is a very active member
  22. He should have apologised to the people he was rude too, not the team
  23. Looks similar to paulies old car wheels as when Paulie sold them just before they got sold the rears were changed to falkens just before he collected it.
  24. I'm with dblock, the guy got an honest response with a bit of chat/insight to what the zed compares with and what moneys will be spent in the way. The OP has spat the dummy out now and painted a picture of himself, well done mate! We see people like you everyday. I never once directed any comment to wards the OP on any disrespective manner but et he feels it's ok to come here as a new member and do it to others #highfive
×
×
  • Create New...