Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    £3000

    If your changing clutch you'll new a new flywheel also. Budget 1k for clutch. I'm not going to get into the , I want my car faster than an m3 911 etc. people need to go to a track and actually see what the differences really are and I think you may be surprised. Stop reading paper stats on cars etc. A clutch, flywheel, hfc's, headers, plenum spacer will kill that 3k budget including labour. I don't even want to add up the bills for my car for this sort of carryon which if I could go back now I would have saved up an extra few k and just supercharged it.
  2. You'll struggle to get 100quid for a Bose unit never mind the base one tbh. Nobody buys these unless selling a car and nowadays people just put the original back in that came with it as nobody wants to buy them.. May be a losing game for you. Sorry just thought I may stop you wasting your time.
  3. 8-10k for sc Can you post the pic again as the thread doesn't work now. People shouldn't post stuff and then delete Cheers
  4. any pics of boots?
  5. Need to be quicker on the draw Neilp hahaha car was okish, would look good cruising around the states... not so much in rainy England! lol been a busy boy at work today didnt get the chance to really look on here
  6. +1 buy all the stuff from on here and take it to your local garage.
  7. can we get some pics back? I never got to see it?
  8. But that is only a full throttle run , this problem is at part throttle. I was getting this issue when driving normally though and once mapped the problem disappeared
  9. It's been mapped since at rs and it was running very lean throughout the rev range, especially mid range. I have afr graph at home of pre and post map afr's, I'll post it later. I'm running an aem series 2 now for the nitrous to run correctly, it's not mapped in yet though as work is ongoing.
  10. Wasn't having a dig mate, more surprised I got something right. This happened with my car also that's why I said it, now it seems to be happening more, so people should take note. No dig at all just having a laugh I was correct for once
  11. Lol no chance lol 19's for show, 18's for go 18's look terrible on my car, really don't look right at all. They're getting coated the same colour as my cage so should stand out a bit more and look a bit better
  12. I tracked with 19's last year and the car was very hard to drive, espcially in the wet. Remember extra width causes you to go over water and not through it
  13. Mucho jealous of that clutch is it wrong to feel lust for a clutch?
  14. It - HAS - to be run on Super (98RON in handbook/filler cap, but 97 is ok). You will be running the high det map and probably getting knock from 5k to redline, if not below when the knock sensor does not work. The knock sensor only works up to 5k RPM on the 350z. Hopefully you havent done any serious damage. +1 especially with decats, breathing enhancements cause the car to run lean etc and can cause det/knock problems. A car should be remapped when being fitted with decats etc as the car will eventually revert the map back once it see's the afr's have altered. This results in absolutely no power gains until remapped with uprev. anybody looking for a pro mechanic ?? Call this guy <------------
  15. Stop wearing ugg boots for a starter
  16. It's the dual mass flywheel which causes the issue. Same with skodas as the taxi driver was saying in a rant one late night. Always replace at the same time.
  17. Probs to do with special needs children etc
  18. Hear hear! I think they drug and alcohol test people when collecting dole money! May seem like an expenditure at first but you gotta speculate to accumulate. Fail the test = no money/ vouchers
  19. I concur
  20. I think if Scotland gets independence it will be a complete disaster. Look at poor Anders and how much tax that guy pays on his cars a year Scotland will be another republic of Ireland and everything will get expensive and the economy will be screwed. ALEX SALMOND = disgusting. Say no to independence. ONE COUNTRY,ONE QUEEN,ONE FLAG,ONE GREAT BRITAIN !! RULE BRITANNIA, I WAS BORN UNDER A UNION JACK!!
  21. Welcome back Martin
  22. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Cheers for that mate, every vote is truly appreciated
  23. Same profile, different width
×
×
  • Create New...