Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Nice to see the car kept in the club - Brian. Do HQ have TT zed experience? Having seen videos of some of their Dyno runs I'd be wary
  2. it works! Hello missus ! x
  3. I believe there are Pete but I fully deserve the penalty I was doing 40
  4. So I went and got done for speeding ( and I deserve any telling off / flaming you feel the need to give - totally my own stupid fault - well known spot on a dualer in Dunfermline where it goes from 40 to 30 and the van always sits there ) It'll be an SP30 - but my COFPN has come through at three points and £100! I thought it was £60 I know ... suck it up and am happy to - but sheez £100!
  5. Vik54

    Paisley wheels?

    I know I know - I just never paid attention to these sorts of things before - I wasn't really interested in paint / body stuff - the only 'looks' thing I ever did to Saffy was spacers - I had no idea what was involved with hydrodipping - this is the one and only time you'll see me play the 'I'm a girl' card
  6. Have a good one
  7. 10 hrs to replace brake pipes... were they blindfold? Was it like a Crystal Maze challenge maybe?
  8. Vik54

    Paisley wheels?

    Ummm yer - just had no idea how it was done, first time have seen the process thought it was cool
  9. Vik54

    Paisley wheels?

    You too can have Paisley rims .... or a Reptile skin effect body... very clever and striking effects...not my cup of tea but still interesting
  10. No need for anyone to stay clear - just let it be a lesson to all our less experienced members to give very clear instruction when dealing with any garage or dealership. They soon know not to mess
  11. I know one wife who will be even more glad Mind you with the referendum results I doubt he wants to come back
  12. 1K for a service that you supplied most of the stuff for - you're having a giraffe!! Brake pipes 'exploding' after the service...?! So were they inspected during the service or not? If the pipes and discs were that bad why were they not picked up on during the service and why didn't you get a phone call while the wheels were off to give you the choice wether or not to proceed with the pipes and the discs? You have been royally shafted on this one - you'll just have to cough up and learn from it
  13. Midnight bluuueee :)

  14. Vik54

    SCOTTISH MEETS

  15. Vik54

    Hoon 2009

    From the album: SAFFY

  16. Vik54

    SAFFY

  17. missing the zed's heated seats this morning!

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Mine buns were lovely and toasty at 4am this morning on the way home from work...

  18. Snow?!! In October?!! FFS!

  19. I feel the need... the need for ...

×
×
  • Create New...