Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Yep same here when I view the forum on a work PC, sometimes it selects random button combinations, font size, strikethrough, underline.... all very random I've learnt how to deal with that - just be aware of where the cursor is as you click on reply - its feckin annoying because once italics or underline or bold id on you can't get it off without starting a complete new reply - I am glad someone else has had these issues is not just my speshullness
  2. I have no apple devices !
  3. I've told you all before I am speshull - I have tried all these things and still I can't start a new line! HELP :headbanging:
  4. Happens to me regardless of whatever browser I am in - I bet its windows 8 / IE9 issue I HATE this new set up on my lappy
  5. yours was free last time - the forum is paying for them
  6. Has anyone asked the seller if they are simply selling a 'plate' - or is the buyer going to become the 'grantee' or sell full rights? Dan put your wooden spoon away!
  7. Oh and just to clarify free tickets will not be available to members joining after the time of the OP above
  8. sorry I think maybe this has been covered - can't find it though - I have an intermittent problem in that my 'enter' key doesn't always start a new line - this happens in quick reply and if I hit 'reply to' or quote someone - it is very frustrating especially if trying to create a list - help anyone?
  9. New thread here for confirmed attendees - I am only prepared to go ahead with this if we have ten minimum. Add names below if you can confirm you will be there - first ten tickets will be free. 1. Neilp 2. Hensh65 3. The Chubby Ninja 4. Gavo
  10. Safe drive - have fun - look forward to the pics
  11. As the lads have said - check for insects, check windows are totally shut and then check battery... its not JDM with a TOAD alarm is it?
  12. I've just been through this after leaving Admiral and going to Priviledge. I had four years and managed to persuade Priviledge to give me four years on both cars... I know though that other companies will only let you use the NCB on one car or split it between the two - you have to clarify that as you shop around when you leave admiral.
  13. This is exactly what I say to my Dad
  14. I'm a huge cat fan (also like dogs). Contrary to what some people think cats can be very loyal and loving pets. Kittens can be quite a handful but you could always consider giving a home to an older cat from a rescue centre. +1 on this - the shelters are totally over-run this year! Shouldn't take on a sole kitten anyway especially if you work - they need lots of interaction otherwise you end up with behaviour problems
  15. an awful lot of 'Mammy' issues on here today - it is a teeny fecking scratch - if this sort of thing really truly sets someone off then I fear there are bigger issues needing to be addressed.
  16. Oh I must go and have a look at this :lol:
  17. thank you Vik, who's this chap Robertson !! ? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear I was on autopilot
  18. Tarmac does them
  19. tough little blighters to look after then, kittens ? Well, they can be very destructive and their toilet habits can leave a little to be desired at times . Pete Ach am sure it'll be fun no matter what and that wee calico is adorable
  20. Ahhh so cute! You're brave taking on kittens
  21. missing the zed's heated seats this morning!

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Mine buns were lovely and toasty at 4am this morning on the way home from work...

  22. Snow?!! In October?!! FFS!

×
×
  • Create New...