Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Pug that's been smacked in the face with a shovel
  2. John that's gross
  3. loving the new number plate I had a good chat with her and she was so funny I wish she had been there at 10.30 this morning er sorry Ian Bag Buckles on the Bonnet FFS!
  4. Oh oh ................ BM - they won't be happy with that one
  5. Congrats Jerry - looks like a great day was had by all maybe we'll manage a Scotts contingent next time
  6. Photos of burgers just for Tarmac
  7. All you can do is phone the dealers listed in your service history - some will share info some won't
  8. Nice one Irfan
  9. Oh me likeee
  10. Am going greener and greener
  11. Excellent...........nearly as good as the tin of SPAM
  12. That's just wickedness
  13. Welcome to the forum You will have no regrets if you do get a 350 as your daily driver
  14. Course you have. ROFL
  15. Ditto - welcome But honestly....did you have a brain fart? I would quite happily have done a straight swap..........wouldn't even have expected cash my way
  16. Welcome to the forum If you have a wee 'search' there was a discussion about this just this week - several people are trying to find a solution to this prob - some hae gone for brighter bulbs
  17. Run away run away!! Only good thing about going to Ikea is Daim cake they have it in the restaurant and shop.............however Sainsbury's do it now so no need to brave the hell that is IKEA
  18. Vik54

    Interior updating

    PMSL That little fecker is really freaky
  19. Welcome to the madhouse - NJOY shopping for your zed
  20. Welcome to the face ache club
  21. Ab-so-fickin-lutley - nice one hon!
  22. He did 'tis on FB!!
  23. Oh f**k no! I'm sure I'm mild compared to others too! No chance..... The G/F may see it!.... Thats what worries me, I keep telling her all these things im doing to the car are really cheap, im trying to think of what to tell her when I get a new exhaust... "its just an insert you put in the end of the exhaust to make it louder babe - £10 from Halfords" If you ever read this babe, I love you loads... you can have the house and I will go back to my Mams with the car xx Oh ROFL at you lot diving for cover...........and do you honestly believe Tarmac, that your wife is going to fall for the halfords crap?!
  24. Nah - he just missed me when I was away Tuesday
×
×
  • Create New...