Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Get it up on android marketplace then
  2. I park the Astra anywhere under trees...next to trolley parks...in Glenrothes
  3. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=38270
  4. Exactly Dave - if I'd titled it "windscreen" it wouldn't have received a second glance - certainly not the 180 odd views so far - you lot are so predictable
  5. This was meant to be a sensible thread asking for advice on windscreen replacement I am utterly distraught that it has degenerated into such a filth fest
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mitch - have a good one you go girrrrrl
  7. nope that would be the worlds largest camel toe; I've already told you both...you are filthy boys
  8. is in the green room
  9. My excess is £70
  10. Admiral use National Windscreens....they have to order in the glass surprise surprise...so shall wait and see if they order replacement strip without being prompted. Now I have to drive home this afternoon and hope it doesn't just crack right accross I know ...I know "no drama"-its just a wee crack - I just can't be arsed dealing with it TBH
  11. S'ok have answered own question viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8526 viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39677&hilit=windscreen+replacement
  12. .......in my windscreen- its a cracker - the original chip is about 10mm accross just above my tax disc and I only noticed it because of the crack this morning- of course now its spreading. I know exactly when it happened too - Hooning around behind George on Sunday there was an almighty stone 'CRACK'- that I didn't remember to look for when I got home Before I phone Autoglass or whoever my insurance want me to use - I seem to remember several people have had issues over the years with glass replacement - anything I need to watch out for?
  13. take your foot off the brake
  14. It would appear the horse found its other half http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=42912
  15. Doubtfull
  16. d'you wonder if maybe that's why the pallet went 'missing'? There is no way you were getting an 07 bonnet, bumper etc plus headlight for £800 - that was obviously a scam merchant having you on. Having replaced almost that exact same list of parts myself earlier this year I know down to last penny what they can potentially and actually cost Good luck...sincerely, I do hope you manage to source your parts
  17. You can but can tell you now your budget isn't realistic for all those parts even second hand
  18. I certanly wouldn't be accepting any courtesy car on the expense of other driver until fault had been ascertained. Ultimately until claim is about to be closed and excesses are refunded to the 'not at fault' party then 'fault' has not been clarified and you could end up with the cost of that courtesy car. Certainly from your description this could easily end up a 50/50 fault claim if the other party challenges it and then you're into really dubious territory. and.....I completely agree with Chris - these like for like replacement policies are one of the reasons insurance is through the roof
  19. Oh well that's just great we can all go pro-create now
  20. He obviously realised he'd completely under quoted you But sure as hell wouldn't have paid £240 for what was done - especially with those bl**dy decals on the brakes
  21. Nope not yet I'm off to the farm...I wanna Stig I could keep him in the shed and bring him out on runs and track days
×
×
  • Create New...