Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. 1. Neilp 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave 10. Cragus 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo 14. sparky 15. iain10101 16. DoogyRev 17. Vik54 18. Zmanalex 19. Kinabula 20. Neilp 21. SpursMadDave 22. glrnet 23. Paulie I'll get one for Paulie for her Xmas
  2. Yeah but the timing on the subtitles on that scene was genius
  3. OMG yes - the scene on the veranda when the gun comes out and shoots one of them and they swear and the sub-titles ar "*£$%^"
  4. funneeeeee Dave....
  5. +1 on that, very expensive. so far ive been lucky as ive not been pushing on. OMG Neil! that is so straight out of Alex's mouth its not even funny
  6. Matt - have you got any idea what even regular track days cost - never mind actually trying to get into racing? Including wear and tear items you're prolly looking at £300-500 per track day. By the time you've paid for track time, fuel, tyres, pads, rotors and regular fluid changes. Not to mention suspension items ...do I need to go on? ? National B licence, however not wealthy enough, and also lacking in talent to participate on a professional level. not be worth it anyway though mate? you said you get bored with no-one to play with on trackdays. sorry if i am prying just interested, havent even done a trackday yet but knowing me i will probs catch the bug and want to start racing
  7. Not on here, please ??? Your potty mouth, potty-mouth! is that potty mouth? Yes it is you ****** **** *******
  8. 1. Neil 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave 10. Cragus 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo 14. sparky 15. iain10101 16. DoogyRev 17. Vik54 am I making a donation of £3 to the club or sending it to you Craig?
  9. Go on FB and find KRC's page - there's a whole album from one of the staff They've had mental amount of snow - I was on the phone with Jillian S on Monday and they'd actually gone out in the 4x4s to pick up their staff...no excuses not to get to work when you've got the Sheddens offering to drive you
  10. Not mine afraid - I nabbed it off FB
  11. Oh - and I know it'll take you longer but would avoid comin up M6/74/8 - I'd cut over and come up the East
  12. Thawing today and tomorrow - but think the amount they've had there it'll take more than a couple of days at 5 degrees Stew will be along with a condition report am sure A90 & 92 not too bad today
  13. Nowt going on at KRC this week then
  14. Yeah but doubt it'll be same street sweeper that was driving a gritter - I'm not that paranoid
  15. Well that's her rinsed and completely dug out now so I could rinse the brakes off properly and move her ten feet back and forth to clean the rotors off. The problem is I still can't get off the hill safely to take her for a run - but its rapidly thawing tonight so hopefully by the afternoon tomorrow I can get her out and properly cleared. The rotors have come up ok I think but need to see in the daylight. I am quite convinced it was done on purpose - it was the same last year when they came to clean the autumn leaves with leaf blowers - she was covered and everyone else's cars were fine - I caught up with the workmen in the next street and phoned their foreman on the spot and made him come out to see it.
  16. I know the North Fife Transportation manager well - he's a fellow smoker - so I see him at the lepers shelter and he's Jap car enthusiast- I've already emailed him - saying I know he's got a lot more important things to deal with right now but I expect a minimum of a correction detail.
  17. Sooooo... I thought "I'll park Saffy away up the hill on a side street away from all the bedlam and snow ploughs and gritters, then she'll be ok" No no no dinnae be daft Vicky that would be far to simplz 'Helpful' gritter has decided to actually grit the zed it must've stood at a standstill on the hill right next to the car I am f*cking livid - beyond livid am actually homicidal. I know the council is doing its best but this has been done with complete disregard for property and looking at the height of the spray pattern they're only concerned with economy and getting it spread as far as possible.
  18. Nothing lasts nowadays.....I'd spend £400 on a cheapy PC world deal and get a mate to add extra memory etc
  19. What she hasn't told you is thats ALL you're getting for Xmas
  20. Kevin Bridges sooooo funny
  21. Plugs are 5yrs / 54k miles whichever soonest - so prolly should get them done But that price for the plugs is pretty steep - not sure what the book time is for them but doubt can be more than 1.5hrs. for plugs- bound to be cheaper than whats being offered by your garage. if it were me I'd ask them for a price for labour and supply own oil, filter and plugs
  22. Guys............ none of you have met George (G man) - He has a wicked wicked sense of humour - I assure you everything he's said here is for comedic value and also from many years of experience. and I can confirm datsuns are fat girls' cars DATSUN FTW
  23. LMAO Craig Neily
  24. You need to come up and get some pax laps Dave One of my favourite pastimes is watching passengers get out of Alex's roadster after a few laps round KRC He made paulie's best mate do something like this....
×
×
  • Create New...