Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. The car looks Great ... Looking forward to seeing pictures with all the mods you mentioned
  2. narcotix

    my car

    Hahaha .. beat me to it!
  3. I would have taken the Rear Ultimax rotors had they been for the Brembo calipers ...
  4. welcome to the forum
  5. None here in Leicester either (yet)
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!
  7. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!
  8. narcotix

    New pics

    Very Nice!
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. Welcome to the forum.. The car looks very clean!
  11. Hahaha ... These sorta messages make me laugh ... I think you'd have to be an idiot to fall for something like this ..
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. Welcome to the forum....
  15. Very clever ...
  16. Happy Birthday!
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. I totally agree with you on this one ... I really can't see myself getting rid of the Zed anytime in the near (and not so near) future ...
  19. The pics look Great! I'm already looking forward to seeing the 370z after a few custom modifications ...
  20. The Nismo kit looks great!
  21. narcotix

    Red Zed Pics!

    Great pics mate!
  22. Alright mate, I also have a non GT Zed and to be honest I actually prefer the cloth seats to the leather ones... They hold you in the seat better compared to sliding around on the leather ... The GT Spec Zeds have heated leather seats, cruise control and a bose sound system ... The buttons on the left side of the steering wheel are for controlling the head unit and the ones on the right side are for Cruise control on GT Zeds ..
  23. I saw this last week as a mate from work was going on about it .. I couldn't stop laughing all day!
  24. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...