Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Welcome to the forum!
  2. Congratulations on the purchase!
  3. I've got Aero wipers on the front and back of my Zed and think they're great! I just got mine from eBay ... They're not a branded set so weren't too expensive but I'm bery happy with the way they look and perform.
  4. I was gonna ask the same question too ... LoL Quick right mouse click on the image and selected Properties to obtain the following: AVHP3100DVD
  5. Happy Birthday mate Have a good one!
  6. I wouldn't worry about it ... my Zed makes the same noise when the Traction Control kicks in ... I always feel like I've broken something when I hear it.. LoL
  7. Does it make a horrible metalic grinding noise?
  8. Damn thats rotten luck ... Hope you get it sorted mate ... Gloss Black roof would look ace!
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. narcotix

    Had year now

    The Zed looks Brilliant .. Especially since it's the spitting image of mine on the exterior . LoL I Love the Reg plate too!
  12. That's the exact tyre setup I used to have on my Zed when I purchased it too ... I've since changed them for Falken 452's all round and have been Very happy with the results! There is loads more grip in the wet and I feel a lot more confident driving it now!
  13. to the forum and the UK for that matter!
  14. Nope haven't recieved mine either ... In fact I had completely forgot about this .. LoL
  15. I heard about this on the new this morning too! He was a legend! Might start watching the films again too!
  16. welcome to the forum ...
  17. That's just what I wanted to hear .. Thanks!
  18. I was thinking the same thing ... I'm not going to use them anyway ... Think I'll check them once I get to work tomorrow .. the 1 hour commute might warm up the pipes a bit ...
  19. Hey all, I've not driven the Zed over the weekend as the roads were pretty bad around my area but I need it for work tomorrow so I thought I'd warm her up a little tonight... I noticed that the washer jets are sitting slightly out at the moment ... I didn't want to try them as they could be frozen and it could damamge them ... Is it likely that they are just frozen in this position as the water in the pipes is frozen?
  20. Another nice and easy mod to do is to change the front indicator bulbs over for silver plated ones .. You could also change the rears and remove the red reflector from the rear foglight to make it symetrical ...
  21. Happy Birthday mate!
  22. I had my front discs replaced at CS and am very happy with them ... having the rears done in the next few weeks!
  23. Well I've just woke up to find that it's been snowing here over night too! It doesn't seem too bad the moment though ... but I know it'll get worse!
×
×
  • Create New...