Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Welcome to the forum That looks like a very clean Zed!
  2. No worries mate .. Looks like I'm going to be a Zed Veteran for quite a while still then ....
  3. It's based on the number of posts you've made ..
  4. welcome to the forum
  5. welcome to the forum
  6. welcome to the forum mate
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. welcome to the forum
  9. welcome to the club
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. Brilliant thread ... The car looks very
  12. welcome to the forum
  13. I heard the same thing from a friend who's covered with Swiftcover .... He's been waiting for about 6 months as the policy was due to end and then is planning to get the windscreen replaced through his next insurers (who definitely won't be swiftcover) ... LoL
  14. I use my Zed daily too .. so I know exactly how much I'm going to use in the week .. I fil it up every Monday ... it rarely gets to the DTE flashing point ...
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. I was going to suggest the same thing ... The 350z badge is fine .. it's just the GT badge that needs to go IMO ..
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. I just read this earlier today too ... It's a damn shame! Regulate is still one of my favourite's
×
×
  • Create New...