-
Posts
2,329 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by SHEZZA
-
Hmmm sounded sweet as a nut on Sunday dave ,with you taking her out the garage a few times sorting your roof out. probably just needs a good run , like keyers says.
-
Most definitely. All the best Zeds have them. True , getting a bit common now though ! Haha Not the word I would use, ...I'd say more like, widely favoured. Yeah I no, there a brilliant bit of kit. I was only joking.
-
Most definitely. All the best Zeds have them. True , getting a bit common now though ! Haha ooooooooooooh hark at her !! Haha only joking love mine and would recommend it to anyone who was asking about an exhaust
-
Most definitely. All the best Zeds have them. True , getting a bit common now though ! Haha
-
Have a Look at my build thread I've just fitted a nylon washer to mine.
-
I had a funny feeling it would be. Top man Dave, did it all for nothing so Ive hit the donate button.
-
Added "Beavis" nismo knob finisher
-
Bit of a thread revival, recently bought a nismo knob and It came without the finisher, after a bit of searching came across this thread. Got in touch with Dave who just happens to live in the same town. He had a look to see if he had one, he didn't so machined one for me at work. I popped over today to collect and also so he could have a listen to my Hfc's as he has some sat in his boot ready to go on to his immaculate yellow GT4 which was sat on the drive way looking as new ! Thanks Dave, nice meeting you today.
-
Just received my calendar, it's great. Nearly made a small appearance in one though just out of shot , I'll have to enter next years. Cheers Graham
-
Just need turning around so the carbon part of the strut is at the top.
-
Looking excellent mate. Though I think you may have the dampers round the wrong way sorry.
-
Ah so the cobra res is louder than the invidia res, I would just add Berks to my cobra but don't like the rasp.. I believe the invidia and Berks don't give a rasp.. If i can get a system to sound like this (link) then I will be happy. Yep no rasp with the berks and Invidia combo. I'm not too fond of rasp either that's why I went for this setup.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
+ 1 for Teng Tools I've got a couple , this one I use for wheel nuts and when I changed the brake discs http://www.screwfix.com/p/teng-tools-drive-torque-wrench/22796 This one for plugs, belts , diff and gear box oil http://www.screwfix.com/p/teng-tools-drive-torque-wrench/44700
-
Welcome to the forum With regards to the passenger door just incase you didn't know you have to press the unlock button twice for it to open. I always have problems with my other half, as she's that quick trying to get in the car as soon as I've pressed the button once she's pulling the handle. Once she's done that pressing it again to unlock it doesn't work. I then have to tell her to " step away from the car " ! then have to lock the car and unlock the car again pressing the button twice to open both doors.
-
350z buying advice - is this worth what they're asking?
SHEZZA replied to rasco's topic in 350Z General
Reference number: 536743058 That. All of it. It's not a Nismo exhaust. It's at the top end of the market no doubt, but it's a low mileage, low tax, GT spec Azure with Nismo bits galore (plus an unidentified after market exhaust) from a dealer. You may well be able to get a HR for not-much-more-money, but can you get one with a Nismo kit & LMGT's for that?! I may be a bit biased but seems good to me as it has all the nismo goodies. The LMGT4's are 18's and not the standard 19's, though doubt that makes little difference. Defiantly not a nismo exhaust, looks more like a miltek to me though it's wonky so doubt it is. Lovely looking zed. -
id say you'd wear the rears out again before the fronts, though that could be my driving !
-
Right I know these are dear but if your fronts are still good it will save you from buying a full set. http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&cart_id=21881254.110.16648&Breite=245&Quer=45&Felge=18&Speed=&kategorie=&Marke=Vredestein&ranzahl=4&S_Z=&tyre_for=&x_tyre_for=&Herst=Vredestein&rsmFahrzeugart=PKW&search_tool=standard&Label=E-C-67-1&details=Ordern&typ=D-104652
-
[SOLD]Nismo Chilli Red 350z GT 296 2006 *FOR SALE*
SHEZZA replied to SteveRS's topic in Zeds For Sale
Still here ! If I didn't have the exact same car in black I'd buy it Steve always loved red cars. -
MPSS on tyreleader £25 more than the uni royals http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/michelin/pilot-super-sport/245-45-zr18-100y-66149
-
Okay great, cheers both! Will go for these then! Probably just front for now! Looking at a few websites they have the MPSS and MPS3 too. What's the difference, MPSS the ones to go for yeah? I've found tyre leader to be the cheapest website for the MPSS, I've just bought a full set of 19's for £680
-
Looking great. I've just fitted rear LED's too and love em. Most common christmas 2014 mod I think on here thanks to Ewen.
-
Anyone Know The Car??? 313 Roadster
SHEZZA replied to ZedsDeadBabyZedsDead's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome to the forum. Great looking zed, looks like it's got a cobra stainless steel exhaust. Plugs are an extra item. Usually done at 5 years or 54K The belts are easy enough to change. -
Thanks Ian, that's what I thought. To remedy this, I'll look into supplying strut spacers as well so the 35mm bolts will fit regardless. Count me in then please paddy. Option 4 in red
-
Couple of little bits done today. Decided to remove the ring sticker to balance the rear of the car out, as now having the clear fog light. Also fitted this little fella.
-
How much will they charge you to fit them? If you go on tyre leader and select a fitting centre at check in your area it will give you a list of garages and prices, to give you an idea.