Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. Mm mm why not. Love a lamb kebab.
  2. Not sure on stretch ect but I've found Tyre Leader the cheapest for MPSS http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/michelin/pilot-super-sport/255-35-zr19-96y-50338
  3. Errrm can we keep this on topic please ! Haha
  4. Think you'll struggle there john even with a new one because the straight cut tip option for the invidia and Ark are both burnt titanium. Though you could always polish them up like a recent member did to an invidia.
  5. Well that was good ! Hope he doesn't kill anyone when he kills himself eventually.
  6. Been meaning to do this for awhile and since it was such nice morning thought I'd have a crack at. For awhile now my drivers side window has been closing too high and eventually split the rubber seal on the wing mirror bracket triangle causing an annoying whistling noise whilst driving and since Wales is coming up I wanted to fix this as I do a bit of in car fliming and it interfears with the sound. Replacement bought last year ! Door card stripped off as per guides found on here, tweeter triangle removed, wing mirror removed only held on with three nuts and wiring plugged in. Then triangle removed held in with two bolts and a nut, I found when removing this being carful twisting it around it pulled straight up and out more easy. Old split wing mirror bracket triangle All put back together and window reset carried out and jobs a good un. Not so much of a guide just a little wright up on my time with the zed as we grow old together and cracks start to appear ! Haha
  7. Mmmm tasty !
  8. Mines a 55 Steve recencently sold his which was a rev up on an 06. Here's an 05 I've seen on ebay. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161692142009
  9. Hasn't papa got his OEM fans for sale. Edit. Beat me to it. Haha
  10. I had a japspeed y pipe for three years before taking it off as I went true dual and it was still in good condition.
  11. Nice one Ian, well deserved.
  12. Are you referring to the GT4 then ?
  13. Not sure as we have any SC zeds this year, so two amber groups is more likely
  14. Yep it's a K2 I had one fitment was awful and soon started rattling. I'd save up a bit more and get a cobra IMO
  15. Could even replace the head unit for one with sat nav maybe, that's on my ever growing to do list.
  16. SHEZZA

    WALES 2015 SOAPBOX

    It better be ready mate, don't wanna see you being ill again after riding shotgun with your dad, after a night on the ale. Haha
  17. Add yourself mate to the thread below http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94123-wales-2015-running-list-names-only/ Copy and paste the last list on the last page and put yourself in Hayden's spot at number 15 as he's canncelled with the first bit of your reg , arival date, accommodation booked and drives you want to do. Also see this thread for Sunday lunch if you haven't already. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97249-wales-2015-sunday-lunch/
  18. PM sent Rob do we hit the donate button for payment ?
  19. I've been away and missed this thread. I'll PM you later once I know what the better half wants.
  20. Happy birthday to Pete and all.
  21. Yep saw that one too payco. What was that all about ! Poor zed.
  22. I've got Louise trained at spotting zeds, she told me about it and played it back for me. That's my story anyway ! Haha
  23. Yes it was, I was gonna post but you beat me to it.
×
×
  • Create New...