Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. I watched it in HD, the paint work on the red one was awful.........total orange peel! But like pointed out its alot to achieve in that time frame.
  2. +1 When i read it Dan i thought what a load of bollox. A tornado flying at just only 300 mph! A sense of humour is helpful when in the 'Jokes' section I quite agree it would have been funny if remotely true. Just as well that Wasso,Tbiscuit and I didnt care if it was true or not But i bet you thought it was true
  3. +1 When i read it Dan i thought what a load of bollox. A tornado flying at just only 300 mph! A sense of humour is helpful when in the 'Jokes' section I quite agree it would have been funny if remotely true.
  4. +1 When i read it Dan i thought what a load of bollox. A tornado flying at just only 300 mph!
  5. Beavis

    New wheels

    Very nice
  6. Will try and get something uploaded tomorrow Stew once i have found my car!
  7. I only had to look at the title of the thread and i instantly knew who the author would be!
  8. Been discussed before viewtopic.php?f=21&t=50885&hilit=new+mini+coupe&start=0
  9. The guy with the heavy left leg! Have a good one Mike
  10. to the forum
  11. to the forum
  12. A picture i took of Digsys car
  13. to the forum
  14. There was a few posted up that had snapped off completely, Especially in the states +1 http://my350z.com/forum/media-share/353 ... shoot.html and discussed before on this forum viewtopic.php?f=61&t=13283&hilit=powder+coated+gt4+wheel
  15. The forums most popular and longest running annual event that brings together members from all walks of life to share a common interest. Open to all members young and old, its a great way to meet new friends and to find out more about the car you own, plus you get to drive on some of Britains best roads with stunning scenery too. A great social event not to be missed. The evo-triangle used on many of a Wales drive Wales meets over the years A typical scene on Sunday morning at Chester services. Pic heavy gallery below of random pictures taken over the years "http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16571&start=0"
  16. to the forum
  17. to the forum
  18. to the forum
  19. The twisted pair fell over when they tried to supply 2mb at my dads, too far from the exchange Anyhow whatever Virgin were doing yetserday certainly as not supplied with me 120mb still at a lowly 50mb.
  20. Rather have 5Mb that worked than 120Mb that didnt I dont have 120mb No but thats where they are trying to get you to and clearly their failover isnt very good going by this blackout they had The service is normally very good and hardly ever fails. It cant i have to much money staked in poker games I certainly would not be going back to any isp that use's the BT lines.
  21. Rather have 5Mb that worked than 120Mb that didnt I dont have 120mb And to be honest the service i have is very good and very rarely fails.
  22. I wonder if thats why i was having trouble last night getting on the forum? Have had an email telling me i am going to 120mb
×
×
  • Create New...