Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. But its been known for owners of Alfa's to actually clock their cars forward to make you think that. So infact it might have done a lot less miles than it showing I am sure it will be fine though
  2. Not good news James Hope it all gets sorted smoothly.
  3. Beavis

    New Machine

    Very nice
  4. Lost them years ago Wayne
  5. Was a bit worried when i saw this at first , but can see why now its so cheap, thank god Will be a bugger to get the paint match right Be easier to respray the whole car! http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1952999.htm
  6. Especially on that Hooters airline
  7. Moved to correct area.
  8. Certainly a noticeable difference on mine from my experience Yes but don't you miss that awesome noise? No because i have the PC on as i have said above
  9. to the forum
  10. Think this was a trait of earlier cars iirc
  11. :welcome to the forum but
  12. Certainly a noticeable difference on mine from my experience
  13. Think the UK price is around £1300 iirc for a nismo if you can get one
  14. to the forum
  15. What about the throttle response? The first thing I noticed when I got my PC was the greatly improved and snappier throttle response. A bit like kevlo I can stand a few hp missing as I'll never really notice it, but it's the throttle response that interests me. Did that change noticeably? I think the PC is better at first and it does feel snappier but i think the ecu gradually reduces this when it alters itself to suit. When i put my original airbox back on late last year for the photoshoot the car felt brilliant. But since then i have put the PC back if only for the noise . Overall i think the throttle response is the same on either.
  16. Come on Nixy that is not scary. Now pulling back your curtains late at night and seeing a certain face pressed up to the window would be ntimraW
  17. Noticed a huge difference last year when i put my standard airbox back on after having a pop-charger on for a year. Car felt it had much more power and felt more lively
  18. Beavis

    Which pads?

    +1
  19. I quite like it
  20. And at that point i will lock the thread.
  21. Once again yellow is the only way to go. Very nice Paul
  22. to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...