Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. LRFAN IS CALLED IRFAN That makes a bit more sense now then. Still reckon he could get a good price for it though from an actual LR fan! Definately opens the market if he ever decides to sell it. I wonder if he has ever thought of it that way?
  2. LRFAN IS CALLED IRFAN So how does that work with his plate ? you add 16, divide it by a mars bar and there you have it - Irfan
  3. You are soooooo not funny You better buy another ticket to increase your chances Dave
  4. LRFAN IS CALLED IRFAN
  5. ME! hahahahaha I will find a moderator to do the draw once we have 23 names and you have been paid by everyone. Craig I demand a video draw and proof that all the names go in Which moderator can we trust most?
  6. Nice one Alex!
  7. F1 is on a white Buggatti V now - Chesterfield put some pics of it up. Expensive plate much!
  8. I like it but why does the writing look blurred? Is that just the pic?
  9. You don't celebrate Christmas so yes!
  10. Thanks mate so do I - its a bit chilly at the moment but getting there - ski wear is a god send! Did you refurb it yourself or buy it already done?
  11. My mate, WALT, just uses post it notes to the same effect mate:
  12. ME! hahahahaha I will find a moderator to do the draw once we have 23 names and you have been paid by everyone. Craig
  13. 1. Neil 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave 10. Cragus 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo 14. sparky 15. iain10101 16. DoogyRev 17. Vik54 Money will be sent to Tarmac once we have 23 names Vik. The fiver that I win off Tarmac for getting 23 names together, I will happily donate to the club.
  14. That will be shining bright! Employees of Tarmac and their immediate family members are not eligible fot this competition.
  15. 1. Neil 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave 10. Cragus 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo 14. sparky 15. iain10101 16. DoogyRev Nice one Doggy! If Dave wins, I will rage lol
  16. Wouldn't be me but I am sure you will make it there - things are starting to thaw as Vik says! Can't promise you will get out though.
  17. 1. Neil 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave 10. Cragus 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo 14. sparky 15. iain10101
  18. His middle initial is a which makes him a RAT
  19. Nearly there - 9 spaces left I love a carbon goodies raffle. I will be depressed when I don't won though.
  20. 1. Neil 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave 10. Cragus 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 11 spaces to go!!!
  21. Sassy bawls? that translates as 'improperly forward yells' ????? Ach, saggy balls......I forgot you can't spell.
  22. My cousin has got TO07ELL ...... guess what his/my surname is ............... Is his name Tell Bond? where is all this witty banter coming from these days Too much time on my hands the past few days mate. Back to work tomorrow though
×
×
  • Create New...