-
Posts
4,588 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Cragus
-
No idea but they are some nice wheels? Mind if I ask what the going rate is now?
-
DJ/MC Battle Video featuring myself & MC Stallion.
Cragus replied to djrm's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Scratch that shiat up! Not my first choice in music but think you got some skillz ....did you see how i gave skills a 'z' - down with the kids! -
Fastest colour!
-
Up Market Shed!
-
Our curriculum is different from yours mate. However, in regards to tech, I am pulling your leg - I appreciate the value of tech education in the curriculum and in its application in the wider world! As for your question - a good teacher is a good teacher (dyslexic or not). A good teacher is one that is able to build a good rapport with children and create an ethos which is conducive to good learning. They do more than is expected of them because they want children to fulfil their potental. However, Primary schools still equip children with the core skills and knowledge required to become a life long learner . Yes, I wouldn't have my car it it were not for 'tech', but I also would't have it if people were not taught to write and count. BANG - MON THE PRIMARY SCHOOLS! Anyway, back on topic. I need to get a cleaning shopping list. Either that go get that detailer down from Aberdeen to just do it for me!
-
Good job! Thats good money for a car of that age and mileage
-
Great news mate! 7 pages!!! I think that beats Irfan - does it not?
-
I AM NOT AN ENGLISH TEACHER i teach real skills and technical knowledge.... you know ...the ones you were lacking when you fitted the bonnet strut I am not an English teacher either but in our profession, one must know how to write correctly regardless of the curricular area being taught. As you so eloquently stated, you wouldn't want any pupils in your care to pick up errors that subsequently need addressed by other teachers. You don't need to feel inferior Biscuit. Being a 'tech' teacher is perfectly OK - it's at the very least on par with other subjects such as PE, Home Economics and RME. Everyone knows that children get their core skills and knowledge for life long learning in the Primary School. How would you get on teaching kids that couldn't write or count - oh, that's right...you wouldn't as they would be too busy correcting your mistakes! BOOM BANG POW!
-
haha this is a man charged with educating the youth of this country its alright he only teaches primary, my job is to correct all the mistakes primary teachers make Don't make me laugh! Half of my post count is from correcting your errors. For example, in your most recent post here 'its' is a contraction for 'it is' and should have an apostrophe. The 'i' should also be a capital as it is the start of your sentence. Don't get me started on the rest of the sentence! As for the bonnet strut, read my original post. It started raining so I clipped then in quickly and snapped a quick shot on the phone. A simple error through rushing. P.s. Bite me!
-
i sugested this to him yesterday , to get it decaled up seats all fitted today craig hope your happy with all your shiney parts Very very pleased my friend! Gave the plenum a wee going over with a an autoglym metal polish but think it may need something a little stronger to get it uber shiny! I'll finish putting my bolt set in this week then think about getting some more cleaning products and bling to but under the bonnet- deffo need a slam panel
-
No mate, I got your missus to break the stress on my nuts. BOOM! I am not sure clarkie - today i scrubbed it all with a brush with a simple water rinse. Then i dried it off and sprayed a layer of gunk. Scrubbed this in the rinsed this. Thats pretty much all so far. I will invest in some more products this week then.
-
Haha Chris - I was thinking carbon slam panel but might be tempted into one of these. Bottles are from Sarah mate, but brace yourself - they ain't cheap Yes Alan, man tools aplenty today! Thanks guys, some of the grime doesn't show up in iphone pics so its still nowhere near where I want it. I'll spend another couple of weekends at it and see where I get. Unless Clarkie and Shire fancy a working holiday up here!
-
...and the other under bonnet cleaning gurus do it! I spent a little time trying to clean under the bonnet today and while its a little cleaner, its no way near way I would like to be? I need to finish putting in the red bolts but it starting raining and I was missing a 9mm socket. Also need to tidy up the plastic at the front . Here's how far I have managed to get so far...
-
Craig, please don't ever mate near me Come back when you can form a sentence that makes sense.
-
If I ever mate down near you MAtt, I will happily hand you £20 over for photographs of my car! Edited for those with sick minds
-
I would do all your bolt on mods before going for the remap mate! You wont see huge gains with a remap, however you should see some BHP improvement and more mid range torque I believe. Most members comment on the car become much nicer to drive with smoother power delivery and even improved mpg returns. Look in abbey or RS tuning threads - there are lots of reviews,
-
What about Paul T's wheels that he put up in his Big Sale thread?
-
Martinmac, that first engine is a winner....you had it on the dynos?
-
Thats a bit girly looking!
-
Thats because you dont have any dodgy tribal designs Sorry biscuit - it was either that or the vtec jokes!
-
I just wish I could get my bay that clean! Liking TADDY's bay .....I am not even going to mention shires DOH
-
Don't knock SHED MOTORSPORT ya gypsy! My car was off the road for all of three months having a spa break while yours was being molested by the salt and pot holes. Hence the reason my z raped its MOT and yours got royally **** slapped! BOOM! P.s. No offence to any gypsy members.
-
I thought, as a teacher, that was my job? Maybe things are different up in Scotland but in our education system, teachers facilitate the learning experiences for children and classroom assistants support them in this role. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered going to university for four years. Its like when I go to my dentist (who is the OP here might I add), he has a dental assistant - I would be rather nervous if he handed the drill to her! As biscuit says though, this is the topic of another thread. P.s. I am sure you park well.
-
Get to the berkeley in town and learn how to do impants for me! Ashley's mum was very impressed with the care and attention during her initial check up and advice given regarding oral hygiene. I think they ripped a little into her current dentist (who is useless). Her mum is having her four front teeth replaced by dental implants - 2 pins and 4 teeth. She knocked the front two out as a child and had to have them bridged using the two at the side. Wait for this though £7000