Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. What a try Wales - well done!
  2. That was finished ages ago! It all fits on a postcard with room to spare.
  3. literacy agent or is friends with someone who does? Maybe you have published a book yourself. I know this is a long shot but there are all sorts of the forum so you never know.
  4. I like ti but it defo needs different wheels with more aggressive offset!
  5. It's got to be on hydraulics!
  6. Welcome - there is a sticky about common things to look for mate!
  7. look mate, your being a complete knob now and picking. I have tried to ignore you. At 62 years old I think i'd have something better to do that sit on a car forum annoying people. You're being a tool now Whats happened since I have been away! Ahhh he is 62. That explains it.
  8. I prefer GUNS but I love the camera - looks good!
  9. 1. Drastically reduced the resale value - for you perhaps. I've made my car look the way I like it to look. I obviously prefer it over the stock look and prefer driving a car that's a little different from most other zeds out there. There are dozen of modded zeds on here I would have over a stock car - fnor example wassos that has been put up for sale recently. Again this is down to personal taste. 2. My car is completely paid off and I have no intention of selling it. However if I did, nearly everything is easily reversible. 3. Here is some clearer pics - I'm interested to know which mods you think drastically lower the resale price? Maybe lower the number of interest parties as it's to my taste but I think you're wrong about values.
  10. Before: After: Mods for the win! I agree the nismo should of been how the car came as standard also.
  11. +100
  12. Changing the door is an easy enough job but maybe not the most cost effective. You have any pics of the damage to your door?
  13. Cragus

    Amuse Skirts

    Ooooffffftttt! Can't wait to see the rest of the kit on.
  14. Man - the French suck.
  15. Nooooooo!
  16. Shame they missed the kick but looking encouraging for Wales now.
  17. Good turnover, come on Wales.!!!!!
  18. Calling terrible on this one.
  19. Wrong colour
  20. Splinter Beavis can be shredder!
  21. I don't think cars are overvalued. Some maybe looking for a little extra due to quality mods but if the right buyer is there and willing to pay a little more for quality then good on them. Zeds only become cheap when owners let them go cheap...if everyone demanded a slighty higher price people wouldnt 'need' to give their cars away.
  22. No way, the turtles van is mine You have to wear the suit too and ive got dibs on Leonardo! No way, Raphael was better Leonardo was the leader and two awesome swords. Raphael was all attitude and had wee gay forks - tridents my arse!
  23. No way, the turtles van is mine You have to wear the suit too and ive got dibs on Leonardo!
×
×
  • Create New...