Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Wow you've sold over 160 of those, nice work bud! Alex has built his empire on mesh sales Go the mesh route mate - looks good and is a cheap fix as a bonus!
  2. Its like your favourite chocolate bar .......filled with horse sh1t Good craftmanship it seems....just not a good project imo
  3. Cragus

    Photoshop help?

    YOU STOLE MY TOP SECRET COLOUR AND GRAPHIC DESIGNS .....back to the drawing board
  4. Who was the clever chap that introduced coloursplash on here again? Get in - poor mans Photoshop. Lol
  5. Cragus

    Amuse kit....

    I got my skirts off chillired mate. Paul is selling his at a great price so I would jump in.... They are not green. Primed and ready to paint I believe
  6. Cragus

    Amuse kit....

    Yes - a little This is the skirts and front on my car with OEM suspension and rays
  7. I love your wheels! So shiny! Nice pics and good job on the clean up
  8. Nail on the head unabashed.....I think alot of people would like the aggressive look this bumper gives but are wary of making it look like they have a poor mans gtr. The existence of the gtr is always going to impact on the desirability of this kit. As for the veilside....again I dont mind it. Why do we hate this - Tokyo drift?
  9. Defo a marmite kit but I am one of the likers! I often wonder if as many people would hate this kit if the GTR didn't exist. I think it gives a very aggressive look to the front end of the car.
  10. You can do it!
  11. Cragus

    mini photoshoot

    Custom system - by a guy in East Kilbride I believe.
  12. Cragus

    mini photoshoot

    Some great shots in there mate! Great!!! My shed would still take ya though!
  13. Cragus

    oh dear

    no you don't want to see wifey nearly passed out I do. Can you top this?
  14. Boot struts can be regassed or upgraded mate - its because you have the extra weight of the nismo spoiler. There is a thread on here somewhere providing details of a company that will do these via the post for you.
  15. Watch from 2 mins...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lKZEas3kdI&feature=fvw
  16. I'm saying nothing...
  17. I am going to take a while stab in the dark and say he was there on a day prior to your visit.
  18. The photos were just a by-product of his real motives for lurking in the recesses of the industrial estates.
  19. WE NOW HAVE CENTRAL LOCKING!
  20. Sweet potatoes!
×
×
  • Create New...