Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Absolutely Rich. Same with those convicted of a crime... Why should people that have convicted a crime and ended up in prison have the same (probably more) rights as those that are law abiding tax paying citizens? If prisoners got a really hard time in jail they'd perhaps come out of jail having learned a lesson and be motivated NOT to go back therefore becoming an asset to society instead of wading in and out of 'easy' prisons where they feel comfortable in the routines set.
  2. I'll be honest, I wouldn't expect a dealer (apart from a Nissan dealer) to know about the Z. It's a fairly low volume niche market car. Why should they be able to rattle off the spec of a car they probably see one or two of every couple of years. It doesn't make you a bad salesperson not knowing the spec, it's about getting the right answers with no bull.
  3. Why do you not have a link to your website Chris? Get it sorted so we can click on the banner and go to your website!
  4. Stew

    Home service

    ZMANALEX can do servicing packages I believe. All genuine stuff. I do mine with my mate. Always good oil, genuine filter and sump plug gasket. They aren't a difficult car to do routine stuff on.
  5. I've just been looking for jukes on offroad tyres. I want to see a Juke on KL71s! The same as I run on my Navara, it'd look ace with a little suspension lift too!
  6. I keep looking at this and loving it. I want my Missus to want a Juke because I secretly want one..... She doesn't like them though, hopefully she changes her mind because the one pictured is bad ass.
  7. Has Paul still got the lip kit for the Z34 available?????
  8. Similar to my 5N. Same reason for choosing too!
  9. I personally wouldn't bother.... HOWEVER They log complaints and follow up if there are a few normally.
  10. I've had mixed experiences... The last dealer I dealt with was for my Navara. Called for another car which was sold. He said he'd ring round as they had nothing that was what fitted my bill. An hour later he calls and reels off a few cars. The deal was done and deposit paid there and then. Some dealers have people that sell cars and others have salesmen.
  11. I doubt it...... I can see the difference between cheap and midway waxes. Midway and expensive is harde3r to see for me. expensive and super expensive I doubt I could tell. I'm not sure if a pro could or not. It's all in preparation anyway. It's what's under the wax that makes the most difference.
  12. I don't fancy flying to London for that.... I'll do it at local builder Stewart Milnes house. He doesn't live that far away and his house is like a palace!
  13. So if I was to walk into the the gates at Buckingham Palace I could sue the Queen as I wouldn't walk into the gates if the Palace wasn't there......
  14. This. The thing I say most in a day is 'People are idiots'
  15. http://www.monzacarcare.com/zymol-waxes ... a-glaze/0/ Theres one....
  16. Go and look at the top Zymol waxes now....
  17. I actually looked at them when I was buying my Zed. I fell in love with them in the states and again while living in Russia as there were quite a lot running about Moscow. I think they look amazing from the back and lovely from the side. The front was a little soft compared to the back.
  18. Purely on a 'data gathering' exercise by the prosecution in the even of an incident in the future you should be very careful what you post. 10penceshort (prison diaries linked in the safe driving thread) is the best known case where the prosecution had used owners club posts made by him to create a profile which was less than favourable. Remember, posts can be taken out of context too.... I know it's a bit doom and gloom but just be caeful about it. We aren't doing it to have a 'holier than thou' attitude, we are doing it to protect our members, ie YOU. Others may remember when member ian.lewkowicz was tragically killed in an accident while driving his 350Z. If the police investigation had swayed towards trying to lay blame on him for the accident then do you think they' have looked at the forums he was a member of to try to gather evidence of his percieved driving style? Anyway, thats a little serious for a light hearted thread however those are the reasons behind us being 'spoilsports'
  19. Funily enough when I bought me Zed they sorted out a couple of small warranty issues. They also refused to sort out a fe3w others and then I fell out with them. They now only sell Renaults at that site. No official Nissan Dealer in Aberdeen now although they always seem to have new Nissans outsde.... I went there a few months ago for a recall on my Navara. They were FAR better. To the point that I was impressed with the service I reccieved from them.
  20. I'd say the G35 is GT all the way. Hence the plusher interior, lovely seats and mostly auto boxes.
  21. Well luckily I know it's humour so can rise above it. And to be fair a salad bar near me would do me the world of good!
  22. I have been thinking about this one siince you showed me it Stan. If I wasn't paying for a wedding I think I'd be going to Poland to piuck it up. Lovely little car! Or getting a scabby one and putting a bike engine in it!
  23. Who the hell is that???
  24. I bet he could really soak me when he pees on me now!
×
×
  • Create New...