Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. One of my pals can help. He has some server space and has done virtually this for himself.
  2. Best keep this stuff off the forum guys. It'll only end badly with two one sided stories no matter who said what etc etc. Let's keep the topic of the GTR in question please.
  3. That is badass!
  4. It's when choppers land on semis that you worry.....
  5. I'm just thankful that the Pilot brought it down with no injuries to anyone on board. I'd like to think it's just coincidence that Bond seem badly affected. I've flown many times on whirlybirds but never had any near misses in the North sea. I did think I was going to die a few times on ruski choppers in Siberia though..... It's days like this that make me glad to be an office bod though.
  6. Are you mental?????
  7. If others can pass us the PDF versions of all models then we'll see about hosting them for download....... Need to check the legalities.
  8. Shame they don't have two. I'd have had a matching one for my wife.
  9. That's a slant, I haven't used one. I use a double edge. This one - http://www.traditionalshaving.co.uk/mal ... zor-Chrome Daood says he doesn't like the adjustable ones though so it's each to their own. It's the only one I've used so can't compare it against any other safety razors on the market. I find the single blade so much better than anything else I've ever used. It's so close and more comfortable I think. It's also quite luxurious and relaxing so shaving doesn't seem like a chore.
  10. Try it. It's the shizzle!
  11. Normally three - one with, one accross and one against lathering inbetween. This is new to me so saying 'normally' is a stretch but it's so good I don't see me changing it anytime soon. I was looking at a stand to keep everything neat...... What a price for some of them!
  12. I bought feathers to try. I have a futur, adjusted it a few times and left it where it was comfortable. I also got an alum block and some oil. I'll have to work it all out!
  13. My granny has a saying.... Everyone spends their money the way they want. If someone wants to spend it on orange art then that's fine by me.
  14. Search, search, search!
  15. Looks better than my neighbours meriva!
  16. Bought some stuff!
  17. The 35i and d for that matter are brilliant engines. I'd easily have a 3 or a 5 with the 35i engine in it.
  18. Most popular is not always best, Jedward have had 2 platinum selling albums.... You are so correct.
  19. Black looks great when clean however it loses the lines and lovely lumps on the car which is a shame. I still love azure. Rosso Red is absolutely stunning and I'd happily have one!
  20. I ordered one. Thinking I should have bought more!
  21. A proper mans shave is a back, sack & crack surely :wink: With a cut throat!
  22. Sweet. Some more food for thought. Lots of stuff to look into. Funny enough I looked at the alum block yesterday.
  23. Clinique stuff is generally very good. They have a fragrance called happy, I have it in my cupboard! The straight blade looks ace, that disposable one is pretty cool! NeilP, you should try a single blade, I was terrified first time out but it's so much nicer. It's just getting routine correct as you can see from this thread.
  24. I'll get you a bigger spoon if you'd prefer. Oh and I'll say to you what I said to the people making arsey comments in your threads, you don't HAVE to read it and you don't HAVE to post. Oh and to clarify, it's about choosing per and post shave treatments. I'm quite happy with my razor thanks.
  25. I'm using a Merkur Futur Razor. Basically, I got a selection of blades but I like Astra Super Platinum the best out of what I've tried. Anything with 'platinum' in the title seemed to work better, I guess as it was sharper. I'm using a Taylors soap with a brush. Basically I bought a 'kit' and upgraded the razor and got a selection of blades. I quite fancy trying some more blades too. I was using a Hugo Boss Skin Serum after shaving and have done for a few years but fancied a change, the Serum was very good on my skin though so I can always go back to it. Where do you buy your stuff from?
×
×
  • Create New...