Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Everything is for sale Vik.
  2. I was planning to do something last year but had to cancel as my mother was ill. Sounds interesting. Oh, and I noticed the children posting up on PH. Lots of bloody chavs i think lol. the run i am intending on doing is from swanage to exeter and up thewest coast nipping into wales and on up to ayreshire then across to Aberdeen and down the East coast finishing back here in swanage. i want to do it in 2 days and meeting up with members around the UK for photoshoots as proof. when its all sorted i will post it on here and be asking traders and members for sponsorship. i have a mate who will make me all the signs of sponsors/traders to stick on my car. the Main charity is homes for heroes which we are building here in Swanage for disabled soldiers/navy/airforce and family's to come and have a free holiday. I'm sure I could help out for the stuff up here.
  3. I'll sell you a blue one.
  4. I still can't get over that quad exhaust setup on the lexus, it just really doesn't look good at all IMHO. And it's not real..... I'm a big Lexus fan and I love the ISF! Chris, you have an F430 so I will take the mega sporty stuff out and say S Class - I drive my old mans occasionally and it's absolutely brilliant! CL - S class but with 2 doors and quite rare Lexus LS - Hybrid too so 'eco' credentials! I'll leave the jeeps out but I can see yo in a big luxo jeep if I'm honest.
  5. Happy Birthday Lucy! Hope you get looked after by Stan today!
  6. Mercedes CL
  7. Must just be the Scottish people that are friendly then.....
  8. Or even better - get your mate to sign up here!
  9. Depends what you call snow. I can't move mine in the snow as we get loads here. It doesn't matter if it drives or not it's the clearance for me.
  10. The final pic of the side I noticed the orange peel.
  11. Is the orange peel on the door worse than on the rest of the car? Looks nice and shiny, good wash technique required to keep it that way!
  12. I drive an older Freelander with an elise engine in it... It's alright I must say however I got mine for buttons. If I was spending that cash on it I'd be getting something Japanese or a defender! The Gaylander is great at what it does but there are better wee jeeps around for 6-7k in my opinion.
  13. The Renault thing will sell. I bet they do good credit deals on it and every young woman with a bit of disposable income will trade in her bini for one.
  14. When I was in Vegas last month I went to see a Cirque du Soliel and a dude was doing some crazy wheel stuff. Was amazing to watch a total pro doing it!
  15. Try Pistonheads local section. This comes up in Scotland a bit and the members always come up trumps!
  16. Happy Birthday Vik!
  17. ooohhh... you make that yourself? I haven't taken any trim off yet. So I have no idea what kind of space there is with the standard sub. Presuming im not going to fit a W7 in there? Someone had to w7s in that area. One on each side,
  18. BMW liked this so made the X6. Impractical, coupe styling on a jacked up chassis with 4WD. It's the same crap if you ask me. I'm in the 'I despise the X6' club. But I like the X5....
  19. If they were less money I'd replace the 350Z with one. Tripple webbers
  20. The Datsun is ace! Project Liquid Refreshment is such an ace name.... I should have charged for my creative genius!
  21. Robs install (H5) is very stealth and award winning.... There are others that have done stealth installs on here.
  22. thats some eyesight to spot the tyre make and brand while it was doing a 180! It was on a wales outing and there were quite a number of people sit either in their windscreen or their rear view mirror.
  23. AWESOME! Well the 4s are! My neighbour has a 2 and it's rubbish. Jaynes parents neighbour had a C4S and a turbo. Both could power up the hill no probs. Very impressive actually! You're screwed though!
  24. I witnessed a Zed doing a 180 in front of me wearing 912s on the back...... avoid!
  25. My Dad recently bought a new Rolex (before the price increase that I mentioned in the previous page) and it's not really to my taste being gold with a gold face and diamonds. Too bling for me HOWEVER it suits him. It still felt nice on though! Although I'd rather have had a 370Z...... Watches are a personal thing. My Dad wouldn't wear my Tag as it's not to his taste. As Chris said - Horses for courses
×
×
  • Create New...