Nismo uprev

sipar69

I have zero knowledge of anything mechanical........actually anything really ! But you have to go into FI with yours eyes open and expect issues along the line . It can't be done , to a high standard anyway with out spending some top money . My build has been a headache and still not 100% happy , but happy enough still . It's something I always dreamed of having ( a relatively quick zed) sat on my drive to use when I wanted to , not needed to . It's all compromise with modding . I'm still glad I went ahead and done it though as it's just really good fun to drive . ........

My car owes me 25k now and for what I've got I'm happy .

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 1

My car made 20bhp on the UpRev which isn't massive but as you say it's all about the drive ability. Mine is so much sharper on the track now, I love it! It's how the 70 should have been from the factory.

Glad your happy with yours dude as it's always a bit nerve racking putting it on the dyno ;)

• Like 2

I have zero knowledge of anything mechanical........actually anything really ! But you have to go into FI with yours eyes open and expect issues along the line . It can't be done , to a high standard anyway with out spending some top money . My build has been a headache and still not 100% happy , but happy enough still . It's something I always dreamed of having ( a relatively quick zed) sat on my drive to use when I wanted to , not needed to . It's all compromise with modding . I'm still glad I went ahead and done it though as it's just really good fun to drive . ........

My car owes me 25k now and for what I've got I'm happy .

Don't get me wrong mine gives me massive smiles :)

• Like 1

With regards to a Nismo making or not making much power over a stock 370 with an exhaust fitted, let's not forget that the Nismo brand is more about the looks than the actual extra go you get from any add-ons. That's not even me being an arse about it, that's how Nissan themselves describe the Nismo brand these days, hence tagging up Jukes with it.

Glad you're happy with the end results though Sipar, always handy to have a bit of extra go :)

• Like 1

True but the £40k premium you pay for the GTRN is probably going on more than fancy alloys and silent exhaust? Agree that it's defo S-line lifestlye addenda on the Juke and marginal proficiency gains on the 370 but they involve relatively limited financial outlay in both circumstances

• Like 1