seats sparco r333

alumina

Cripes, they're cheap aren't they?! I don't like the logo on them in the grey and red versions, and they look like a Recaro rip-off but that's no bad thing as they're very comfy.

I can't see you'd have any more issues fitting those than any other seat. They'll be standard Sparco fixings, so if you can find a thread on the interweb that details fitting of a Sparco seat in a Zed then that should be fine :)

• 4 weeks later...

These are on my list too. Take a look at the gsm site. But they are ten quid more than demon tweeks. Stunning seats arnt they. Ill be buying one first just incase the shoulder bolsters area are too wide for the car. I.e. Hitting the b pillar. Ive got a roadster so may be a bit more room.

If you are taking out leather seats (that is with airbags) then you need to put a resistor across the connector to stop the airbag light coming on, very easy and very cheap to do :)

If you are taking out leather seats (that is with airbags) then you need to put a resistor across the connector to stop the airbag light coming on, very easy and very cheap to do :)

Cloth seats have airbags as well ;)