370Z Roadster on Ebay motors

JurassicZ

Hi a friend is possibly looking at this car.

MX11RYY

It is a silver roadster with black alloys.

It is advertised as having been subject of an insurance claim so it's a Cat registered car.

The trader cannot advise what damage occurred, which puts me off straight away, but I did say I would see if anyone on here recognises the car and can shed any light on the type of damage.

Personally I wouldn't have a problem with buying a cat C or D as long as it's been repaired well. Take someone knowledgable with you if your not sure. :thumbs:

Agree, also my advice to him. I am always surprised people don't retain photos of repairs if it's panel damage, makes it much easier to sell......unless

of course it has been a major impact.

I'm sure I've seen this Z before. I looked at one back in October last year. It looks the same. If it is the same one the impact was o/s front corner. It was repaired but the bonnet was still back and rubbing on the trim next the front screen. Price has gone up. It was £12000.00 then

I'm sure I've seen this Z before. I looked at one back in October last year. It looks the same. If it is the same one the impact was o/s front corner. It was repaired but the bonnet was still back and rubbing on the trim next the front screen. Price has gone up. It was £12000.00 then

Thanks for that.

I don't think he will be looking at this one, just seems not to be able to get any real info from the seller.

The guy selling it lives around the corner from me. His name is Adrian and a real genuine nice guy. In fact I have lost my tether with my coupe ATM so I am going to view the convertible tonight at 6:30 and probably buy that just for a summer dog about! first thing ill do though is check the oil lol

To add i brought a orange 350z GT, burnt orange of him few years back.

Edited by laytonanthony
  • Like 1

The guy selling it lives around the corner from me. His name is Adrian and a real genuine nice guy. In fact I have lost my tether with my coupe ATM so I am going to view the convertible tonight at 6:30 and probably buy that just for a summer dog about! first thing ill do though is check the oil lol

Well, how was it? Are you a proud new owner?

Alright guys. Viewed it last night. The car has had a full respray and tbh it's OK but I'm fussy. Few runs here and there, and a few fish eyes but over all OK. The dash has been removed and coverd in leather to match door cards. From what I can remember the airbag had gone off and so this is why it's been wrapped in leather. Checked all panels and sill and everything links s as it should. Engine is sweet and sounds as new as it's only done 18k. Wheels are in mint condition. Atm I'm 80% going to buy it but I'm just Eaton on a price of my pal to blow the whole car over. I've offered him 13k and because he knows me Is willing to take it. Ball is now in my court. Tbh not having my 370 for a while and this superb weather I will probably be the owner this evening lol

You obviously haven't seen my thread in 370z build projects as there are several pictures there of MX11 RYY when we took it to the Nurburgring in April this year

It was my business partner Daves car and we bought it to take to the ring with mine

It was faultless there, on the ring and back.

He only sold it because he is buying an M5

Mechanically its spot on but not many panels fit well as when we delved deeper it's had front and side damage (notice the missing bumper washers) filled over and the drivers door is a funny shape

We refurbed the wheels and fitted MPSS tyres in March

Pity you didn't buy it from Dave but the car is fine

I was going to put it on the forum for sale but it sold on AutoTrader in less than a day

Pm me if you want any info or more pictures. :)

Oh and don't worry about the oil, it was fine when he bought it and it's had two changes since. Fuchs Titan Race