New Z Owner needing help with Clutch!

Hi to everyone,

Owned my first 350z for about 4 months now, could do with some help on Clutch & Flywheel combo's.

Seen a couple of threads about Ebay and Im a bit sceptical about what I'm buying.

Is there anyone on here that could recommend or sell me a Clucth & Flywheel kit.

Been looking at Exedy OEM clutches which I'm pretty much set on but not sure on Flywheel, whether to go

Dual mass or get a lightened one.

Would appreciate some help!

Chris

2. 350z DE JWT Clutch and Flywheel Kit - £529

Im willing to sound very special and open to mocking on the reply,

but would I need anything else to carry out the job?

Thanks for the replies, appreciate the help!

Hi Chris,

You don't actually need anything else unless you know other parts are failing, but I always recommend having the other parts upgraded while the gearbox is opened.

I would recommend this package instead:

1. 350z DE JWT Clutch and Flywheel Combo - £729

Comes with chromoly clutch pivot ball, stainless clutch line and stock bronze pilot bushing.

The stock Nissan pivot ball is made from a weak Grade 5 steel and after 10 years of use has a tendency to break when an upgraded clutch is installed. The chromoly pivot ball withstand the extra force of an upgraded clutch. The stainless steel clutch line is a must have upgrade for the 350z with an upgraded clutch. This eliminates the mushy pedal feel that 350z has after installing high clamping force clutches. By eliminating all soft points in your hydraulic system, it adds to pedal response, feel, and gives you a little more adjustability in the pedal height. A stock bronze pilot bushing is included with this clutch kit for the easiest and most trouble-free to install and run.

Would also consider:

350z DE Koyo Clutch Throw Out Release Bearing - £39

350z 05-07 DE Stop Tech Premium Clutch Slave Cylinder - £39

Hope this helps, any further question, please feel free to ask.

Cheers for the help, great to talk to people that know what there doing!

Safe to say I may have to be a little bit easier on this clutch, but for now il be driving around in a left hand

drive smart car in cream, don't be to jelous everyone!

• Like 1

Properly impressed with the replies was really useful to iron over any questions I had.

Thanks again guys!!!

If anyone fancies lending me there Z until mines back to full health I'm happy to swap them a smart car for a bit..........

:boxing:B)