*** TORQEN *** Website progress

Adrian@TORQEN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everything is still free muahahahaha

We've started adding prices :p

We've done a lot of work in the admin section to integrate UPS, DHL, TNT, UK Mail with our shipping system, hence a bit of delay. This is now fully operational, so moving to finishing adding the prices.

Only 200 products left without photos, working on that as well.

Hosting is sorted on our state of the art super secure server, but thanks for your offer :)

We keep adding the prices, 350z are nearly done, finishing them today / tomorrow and then moving onto 370z. Sooooo many products and we haven't finished adding all of them. We'll launch the site with the 1700 products then we will be adding more as we go along. :)

The link you gave me is now dead, have you moved subdirectories or have you shut it down for now? Really wanna see how much all the stuff I want is gunna set me back! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

All prices done on 350z, half of the 370z prices also done.

2015-10-20_13-16-56.jpeg

While my guys are uploading the prices, we're fully reviewing the usability of the website, each individual step in the ordering process, interactive search, account history, tracking details, contact options / history of all messages regarding a particular order, wish lists that you can share with friends etc.

2015-10-20_13-19-47.jpeg

2015-10-20_13-23-51.jpeg

2015-10-20_13-20-30.jpeg

We kept the payment option of bank transfer, but also implemented payment via card, including AMEX.

Wheels section also added, we will be adding all our portfolio after launching the website: Rays, Enkei, Work, TSW, Vossen etc

2015-10-20_13-25-09.jpeg

It's all being polished out as we speak, but the screenshots should give you an idea about it :)

Can't wait to launch it in beta mode so you guys can have a play :)