Z1 Motorsport - banana arms

Glennst

There is one for sale second hand but unused OEM in the for sale section. Just buy the other from Clark Motorsport. This was my intention, although I believe that I have now solved the knocking noise (Crapspeed endlinks)

• Like 1

There is one for sale second hand but unused OEM in the for sale section. Just buy the other from Clark Motorsport. This was my intention, although I believe that I have now solved the knocking noise (Crapspeed endlinks)

I agree - buy the totally UNUSED, still unopened in Nissan wrapping (NOT 2nd hand!) one that is advertised in the For Sale section... ooops... that's my ad isnt it? - :teeth:

David

• Like 1

I can't seem to find a better price elsewhere, is this too good to be true and all that ?

If you look at the US forums, they are one of the top shops for stuff, so no, they aren't dodgy if that's what you were worried about.

i was under the impression that import duty is 20% on new car parts

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

4.5% duty usually plus 20% VAT and then usually whatever the courier wants to charge you for the pleasure.