313 HR 35k miles for 11000 pounds

eddymon42

That's around the right money , a chap round the corner from me just sold his 57 plate with 17k on for 11k .

That's means I've actually made money on my HR ........... Oh wait , how much have I spent on it .... Actually I haven't made any money :(

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 4

Mad, prices must have gone up. When I part ex`d my fully loaded mint 2007 HR Roadster at a dealer 3 years back I only got £9k for it and that was after some serious haggling. At the time the forecourt price would have been about £12k on it. When I bought it the roadsters were more expensive than the coupe`s also due to being rarer. I think I remember I worked out I lost £7k in 18 months in depreciation.

I had a 2008 HR with 33,000 miles about three years ago. Paid 10.5K and sold it a year later for 11k. Looks like their prices are holding well.

Well at some point I'm sure they'll be worth loads... however that could be in 250 years time. ;)

2007 313 HR gt 45,000 Fully loaded, I paid 11k but over paid as I then had to change exhaust, alloys need refurbishing and a tone of stone chips... So yes I would say go for it.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD check the cooling fans are spinning hard, mine I just replaced too, I'm a sparks so I just got new motors for £50.00 from the USA🔌😢😢

Some HRs left the factory with the RHS cooling fan spinning the wrong way blowing hot air into the rad