For Sale: Nismo Registration AN15MOZ

Turboextreme

I purchased in December a 2015 registration plate AN15 MOZ that I was getting to put on my replacement 370Z Nismo but after much deliberation I am going back to BMW. Plate is on a retention certificate till the 29th February 2016 when it will need to be renewed. This can only be used on a vehicle registered after the 1 March 2015.

Plate reads A N15MO Z and I am open to sensible offers.

Apologies for not adding a photo with my name but the certificate is at my parents house and I will not be there till next weekend. I can prove ownership of it if requested.

Edited by Turboextreme

To be honest, there's more Nismo versions running around my area than normal these days. The 2015 model is a lot nicer than the 2014. Probs the first 370z I would consider owning.

To be honest, there's more Nismo versions running around my area than normal these days. The 2015 model is a lot nicer than the 2014. Probs the first 370z I would consider owning.

And with the withdrawal of the 370 roadsters from sale in the UK through lack of sales, you could be forgiven for wondering if 'standard' 370's might next be on the cut list by Nissan and they concentrate on the Nismo branding........ :shrug: . (I sincerely hope that thought is wrong btw.)

All "private plates" are dated. So AN15MOZ is for vehicles registered from 1/3/15, and not before. It's just a 15 plate.

You cannot put a plate on a vehicle and make it look newer.

You not buying this ;-)

No, I'm just keeping my old plate. Had it over 20 years now.

All "private plates" are dated. So AN15MOZ is for vehicles registered from 1/3/15, and not before. It's just a 15 plate.

Not all ;)

• Like 1

Not all ;)

....... apart from the really really old stuff that costs more than a Zed, that is pre dated prior to age issued plates....

ie: stuff like AA1 etc.

OK, Kyle your right.😩

I do wonder (drifting back to the topic) how many "Nismo's" have been registered since March??

Not all ;)

....... apart from the really really old stuff that costs more than a Zed, that is pre dated prior to age issued plates....

ie: stuff like AA1 etc.

OK, Kyle your right.😩

I do wonder (drifting back to the topic) how many "Nismo's" have been registered since March??

They still issue them. My car had a dateless plate until I put my 'M' reg private plate on.

• 5 months later...