Opinions on low mileage 350z

PAWL3Y

I'm currently looking at getting my first zed soon, found this on autotrader and it seems remarkably cheap?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201504282990746/sort/default/model/350_z/radius/1500/postcode/cf158rl/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/nissan/page/8/quicksearch/true/usedcars/channel/cars?logcode=p

It's slightly out of my ever increasing budget, but 25,000 miles is extremely low for an 04!

Also noticed one of the buttons (ESP?) to the right of the steering wheel is missing, phoned up and apparently it's pushed in but I've never seen that before?

Does this seem too good to be true or a fair price?

Thanks!

Don't know the car but my old one had the petrol cap button pushed in which I didn't notice until I first went to fill it up, very embarrassing! Wasn't a difficult job to have it popped out again and was all still connected just bad design I think on the dash and a bit fiddly.

Don't know the car but my old one had the petrol cap button pushed in which I didn't notice until I first went to fill it up, very embarrassing! Wasn't a difficult job to have it popped out again and was all still connected just bad design I think on the dash and a bit fiddly.

My ESP button is always disappearing into the void :) Dunno if it's a common problem but it's deffo not a unique one :lol:

That's good to know, thanks!

Looks pricey - depends what you are going to to do with the car if you are stretched on your budget and happy with an OEM car - good example. If you are going down the modding route and remember although low miles - some parts may still be original and due changing and due to the age may have lost some BHP so may leave you little room to play so to speak

Thanks for all the replies, I feel that it's good value for the mileage but I agree that it's expensive for an 04.

I'm personally looking for an OEM car with this spec, so it is tempting but then again I know there will probably be just as good examples, with higher mileage for cheaper.

Edited by PAWL3Y

I was ringing up about this car when I was looking about two months back. Got a dodgy feeling about it tbh. The guy claims he spends his time between the cotswolds and London, it turned out I lived half a mile from him in North London.

Long story short, I never even got to see the car, lots of last minute cancelled viewings with reasons such as working late etc.

I was ringing up about this car when I was looking about two months back. Got a dodgy feeling about it tbh. The guy claims he spends his time between the cotswolds and London, it turned out I lived half a mile from him in North London.

Long story short, I never even got to see the car, lots of last minute cancelled viewings with reasons such as working late etc.

Funny you say that because I had a similar feeling when I phoned, not sure why, I think I was expecting the owner to be more enthusiastic about it, especially considering it's mileage. The fact it's still available after 2 months is surprising. I'll probably leave it but as I travel past Gloucester on the M5 sometimes, it's tempting to have a quick look.