*** TORQEN *** 350z & 370z TORQEN undertrays

Adrian@TORQEN

Last 350z undertray from 1st batch sold today, first post updated.

Guys, do you still need an undertray or should I remove you from the list?

Yehp I'm deffo in for one. Cheers

I'll take one for a DE Zed :)

are they aluminium or stainless?? either way count me in for a 350. Very Nice.

nioce im interested if the zed one fits

i would be interested in this. how much of the exhaust does it cover?

• 2 weeks later...

I took some good pictures whilst the car was up on ramps and I was installing. Unfortunately they perished when I subsequently bricked my phone - doh! :doh:

However, until somebody posts some decent pics, I can offer the following which I've just popped out onto the driveway to take. It shows the undertray after being installed for a number of weeks....you'll just have to imagine it nice and shiny as it was when first installed!

post-17746-0-25819500-1437734919_thumb.jpg

post-17746-0-68856100-1437734927_thumb.jpg

post-17746-0-68922800-1437734946_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I should add that this really is a great piece of kit and very well made - you won't be disappointed if you buy. The fit is perfect and allows for some flexibility. The installation should have been a doddle had I not encountered the following two issues (completely unrelated to the undertray itself):

1. I had a broken bolt head to remove which took hours and ended up with me having 3 broken drill bits and sunburnt legs as they were poking out from underneath the car - to which my missus took great delight in mocking me for.

2. The sides of the undertray attach to the plastic that runs under the wheel arch. Along with my old plastic undertray, the fixing points on this had also degraded such that it was pointless to try bolting the new undertray to. After much head-scratching, I managed to resolve this by drilling a couple of holes into a sturdy strip of aluminium and running this flush along the edge of the plastic to which the sides of the undertray attach. And Bingo - it's now super sturdy! :thumbs:

• Like 1

I fitted mine last weekend in around 10-15 minutes, some of the small brackets on the bumper were missing which meant I couldn't use each bolt supplied. However, it is still very sturdy! Looks great too!

This is the undertray fitted to a genuine Nismo V2 front bumper. Love the little flap for the sump plug too!

_OGG3827_zps3dtv91h9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...