Dam badger!!!

slipstream

Ok on my way home from work this evening I ran over a already dead badger in the road as I could not avoid it, and it made a hell of a bang under the car.

The rest of the drive home I could hear some thing flapping about under the car so I stopped to look to see what the damage was, all I could see was bits of badger stuck to the exhaust and a bit of plastic hanging down by the rear suspension cup, anyone know what this bit of plastic is for and is it ok to remove it ?

I will check for any further damage in the morning.

R.I.P poor badger.

The plastic is triangular shape and it's just there to protect some of the bushes. Not really needed but you can easily tie it back by jacking the car up and removing the back wheel. Nothin to worry about.

Edit...in Wales it's normally lamb with us. Nice too, just cut a slice off the silencer with a glass of Merlot. Enjoy.

Edited by ZZZebady
  • Like 1

Lol reading this give me a good chuckle, sorry to hear about the badger slipstream but at least u can feel good about it when looking at my photos! I've just about sourced and ordered all parts now apart from the bumper, sooooo undecided! Nismo v1 or v2, or risking something different! :S

Lol reading this give me a good chuckle, sorry to hear about the badger slipstream but at least u can feel good about it when looking at my photos! I've just about sourced and ordered all parts now apart from the bumper, sooooo undecided! Nismo v1 or v2, or risking something different! :S

Yeah I was lucky compared to you, but glad your getting it all sorted mate!