Anyone know what this is? . . . .

DoogyRev

No idea what it is but look's like it's going to cost you Doogy. :scare::byebye:

What a nuisance. :thumbdown:

The Spare is not looking too chipper . . so will be two new ones at a minimum . . . . $300 each + fitting, balancing and TAX etc :surrender:

No idea what it is but look's like it's going to cost you Doogy. :scare::byebye:

What a nuisance. :thumbdown:

The Spare is not looking too chipper . . so will be two new ones at a minimum . . . . $300 each + fitting, balancing and TAX etc :surrender:

Ohhh not cheap.

You could get some MPSS for that price although not sure on the off road capabilities of them. :dry::lol:;)

. . . and I will be getting a new jack. the crappy bottle jack supplied won't lift the jeep high enough, so I had to use two to get the spare on. One under the sill up as far as possible, then a second one from the RAM to lift the axel about an inch, and thats with letting all the air out of the spare :angry:

loads of them tyres for sale on fb 4x4 page!

Do they ship to Canada though? :dry::D

As it turns out . . its not all bad. Completely forgot when I got the Jeep it came with 5yrs "Tire & Rim Protection" . . . So I get the replacement for free :lol:

Still going to get the spare replaced as its looking like its had better days.

• Like 1