Nice 370Z, not so nice owner...

sipar69

Sat with my better half having a pizza in Twickenham this evening; nice looking blue 370 pulls up at the lights. I'm just thinking....hmmm looks good in blue when he goes and ruins it by gobbing out of the window. Lovely load of saliva and who knows what else all over the road. Yuk.

• Like 2

Sat with my better half having a pizza in Twickenham this evening; nice looking blue 370 pulls up at the lights. I'm just thinking....hmmm looks good in blue when he goes and ruins it by gobbing out of the window. Lovely load of saliva and who knows what else all over the road. Yuk.

Disgusting. I bet that put you off your pizza .
  • Like 1

Disgusting. I bet that put you off your pizza .

Yeah, was a bit gross.

Disgusting thing to do, ...seen some tw*t yesterday do exactly the same thing whilst I was walking to my dentists. Guessing they think it makes them look tough. :dry: But it doesn't. :lol:

The only time I spit is if something like a fly or spider finds it's way into my mouth, :dry: ...or after brushing my teeth of course. :D