Just Came In To Get Out Of The Rain

Hello folks,just taken my first step into the world of the 350z owners.I am now driving a bronze/orange/urghh/wow/rusty (delete as applicable)55 plate 350z gt and I love it. :teeth:

I will be picking your brains about mods if you don't mind.:headhurt:

Thanks. :thumbs:

Will try and get pics tomorrow but I start work in the dark and finish in the dark so it might be weekend.

Toying with the idea of an exhaust but unfortunately I love the car so much I'm thinking of swapping it in the spring for a 313.The engines are completely different so I'm thinking the exhausts will be different as well.

Think I am going to get a set of 19's for a start because I know they will go on a new one.

Thanks for the welcomes.Good to see you even let owners of sunset Z's in your main forums.Thought you would have had a ginger sub forum for us lepers. :lol:

Toying with the idea of an exhaust but unfortunately I love the car so much I'm thinking of swapping it in the spring for a 313.The engines are completely different so I'm thinking the exhausts will be different as well.

Think I am going to get a set of 19's for a start because I know they will go on a new one.

Thanks for the welcomes.Good to see you even let owners of sunset Z's in your main forums.Thought you would have had a ginger sub forum for us lepers. :lol:

Welcome mate :thumbs:

Best colour :thumbs: I've got a set of 19s for sale ;)

I did that. August last year I bought a 04 Z. August this year I traded in for a 07. Does sound better and the twin intakes make a lovely sound off throttle. At least I think that’s where the noise is coming from.

Still thinking of Nismo exhaust though. :teeth: