Spotted on Ebay

well i decided to make a thread of all the things i come across on ebay as im browsing on there alot. rather then waste forum space and create 4-5 threads a day i thought id update just one thread. if it bothers you enough to make a thread about it i will be happy to remove it if it offends you in anyway??

maybe instead of having a 'spotted on ebay' subsection and a 'ebay finds' thread within that section, we should do away with the 'spotted on ebay' section, and then just have Brad's thread as a pinned thread at the top of the 'for sale' subsection, which everyone can contribute to?

it does seem silly to have to scroll through the subsection AND scroll through Brad's thread...

well i decided to make a thread of all the things i come across on ebay as im browsing on there alot. rather then waste forum space and create 4-5 threads a day i thought id update just one thread. if it bothers you enough to make a thread about it i will be happy to remove it if it offends you in anyway??

It doesnt bother me or offend me ;) But as above, we have a section for ebay finds, would seem a lot easier to see a thread title, i.e Nismo Spoiler, than go through a load of pages on the hope something is interesting :)

Curious as to why we have a "spotted on ebay" section and then a thread in that section with ebay finds, isnt that the whole point of the specific forum page?

Good question. I would say using the sub forum would be easier as a single thread will easily get polluted.

Team are discussin it though :)

I think I know what's missing now, a thread complaining about the complaining thread which is complaining about the eBay thread having to many threads.

thats what i thought. i post my finds in 1 thread if you dont like that thread dont view it lol?

I think I know what's missing now, a thread complaining about the complaining thread which is complaining about the eBay thread having to many threads.

thats what i thought. i post my finds in 1 thread if you dont like that thread dont view it lol?

But you already have a whole section dedicated to it ;)

No ones complaining, no ones offended but this is site suggestions and feedback, which is what i am doing, giving feedback, perhaps you should take your own advise, if you dont like it, dont view it ;)

• Like 1

I think what's clear here is that Brad spends too much time on ebay :p

That and watching the Rock on youtube.

I dont get that last bit? lol

Didnt you post a clip of him the other day working out on FB?