black 370 to stealth bomber is no more :(

Yeah can do with both

In only doing as Adrian explains

You only really need to do it if experiencing problems otherwise no need really ;)

Can't get more retarded with computers than me mate the software is pretty idiot friendly tho

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 1

OK pads are in and without a doubt grip harder than yellow stuff

I also did engine oil and filter

Aswell as the supercharger oil now here's where I have some concerns !

When I took the drain plug out of the charger line I got some water briefly then the oil which was a tad creamy where the he'll did the water get in it ???

Could it be condensation build up ?

• 3 months later...

Ok I haven't updated this for ages

So I ended up have Adrians coilovers from him as I sold my injectors to part fund them

And I have dropped the car with Chris at c1r today hopefully he's going good to get cracking early in the week and I'll pick the car up friday so I'll report back on how it feels

I'm picking it up and going straight to Devon for the weekend so I will get a Good run in the car

As for the supercharger all is well I think I've coverd around 10000 mile now

Apart from the bloody annoying random missfire code when the car warms up

The car runs fine so I think/hope this is just software issue

• Like 1

Awesome mate .... You're 70 is becoming a very well sorted machine !! And although sometimes running a fi zed can be annoying , just shows that a charged zed can handle the miles if tuned and fitted correctly :)

Now just bring on the spring for nice dry roads again !!

Yeah tell me about it although the winter is great for charge temps

As far as the longevity of the car I think there fine if tunning is good and maintained well

I'm channing my oil every 4000 mile with motul 300v which I'm told is at the top end of the good oils

I also change the supercharger oil at the same time although premature is not expensive and helps me keep track of changes :)

ok so picked the car up today after having kw v3s fitted

The car feels awsome! i wouldnt say its night and day diffrence and its very hard to discribe.

the car just feels so sure footed now

obviously with the rain at the moment its hard to push the limits just yet. but my initial feeling is the handling is now confidence inspiring instead of being a little unsure. the whole car just feels that bit more agile and flat in corners

i would say its like uprating the roll bars again double good :D

• Like 1

Hi buddy, thanks for reporting back. Sounds promising and love the subtle drop they have given the car.

Mine should be going on next week hopefully so will add my own feedback when the time comes.

I have seen other pics of that black car you have posted. I love the whole stealth look with just the yellow accents on the wheels. That ING front lip is beautiful!

I am adding a Stillen front lip plus some of Tarmac's side and rear diffusers to mine once the drop is sorted and I am confident I won't rip them off on the first speed bump I encounter!

Hi buddy, thanks for reporting back. Sounds promising and love the subtle drop they have given the car.

Mine should be going on next week hopefully so will add my own feedback when the time comes.

I have seen other pics of that black car you have posted. I love the whole stealth look with just the yellow accents on the wheels. That ING front lip is beautiful!

I am adding a Stillen front lip plus some of Tarmac's side and rear diffusers to mine once the drop is sorted and I am confident I won't rip them off on the first speed bump I encounter!

Good stuff mate

Yes I really want to do my headlights like that Aswell

Do I risk it tho lol

Did We ever find anyone doing them well?

I wouldn't fancy doing it myself. The last time I tried messing with an electrical job was on a old MR2 Turbo around 10 years ago. I took the whole dash to pieces and wired in some new clocks. After putting everything back together again I realised I had wired up the sidelights so they were permanently on and had to take it all to pieces again. I got it all working properly but it took hours! From that point onwards I vowed to stick to what I am good at and pay people to do things that aren't my strong suit!

At the Ace Cafe meet John introduced me to the chap who did his headlights - his name escapes me though. I have his card pinned to my fridge at home. However I thought the price was a bit steep at £400 (not sure if this was inc or ex VAT) plus the cost of the halos. Also John showed me his headlights recently and one was starting to mist up and it looked like they hadn't been re-sealed very well.

Other than that I don't know of anyone in the UK who is doing them. Time for another thread asking around maybe? I am very keen to have mine done. I want black insides with white halos.

• 1 month later...

OK so the next mod on list has arrived thanks to Josh not needding it now

20160120_192021_zpsylfnluy7.jpg

I can't wait to get it in and see how it helps with getting the power down.

I hoping it give me a bit of shove out of corners and tight spots.

Also at the same time of fitting I'm going with the whiteline diff bushing kit.I'm hoping this isn't going to affect road noise and vibration to much! Well see

Now the bad part due to commitments and a busy few weeks it's going to be middle of March before I can report back on how it feels :(

• Like 1

20160123_143327_zpsleclcq5q.jpg

20160123_143305_zpszu1qncwe.jpg

20160124_111205_zpsu6m4tl67.jpg

20160123_143633_zpswcsvhqpi.jpg

So this weekend consisted of hooning and wow what a weekend I even got a couple of hours at the wheel of the gtr!

All I can say is the zed is great but it doesn't even comes close to the performance of that thing.

There could be a part out coming soon lol

I didn't get to drive the mp4 yesterday and I was a little incoherent this morning so decided I'd save that offer

What I can say is the the gtr only just hangs on the the mp4! Impressive considering its been wet and the mp4 is rear driven

• Like 2