Karls GT4

Karl92

Manifolds next .

Do sound good with the miltek system .

Alan

im watching this thread with much interest as i also have gt4 although mine is an jdm version and im doing the same to mine, just changed full exhaust, plenum chamber spacer next, what mileage is yours mate,,

Manifolds next .

Alan

im watching this thread with much interest as i also have gt4 although mine is an jdm version and im doing the same to mine, just changed full exhaust, plenum chamber spacer next, what mileage is yours mate,,

just clocked 65k the other day buddy and i might get headers im not too sure as yet, i have fit some facelight rear lights today though so ill put up a pic later, they really do make the back end look so much more refined

Karl

Manifolds next .

Alan

just clocked 65k the other day buddy and i might get headers im not too sure as yet, i have fit some facelight rear lights today though so ill put up a pic later, they really do make the back end look so much more refined

Karl

A lot of money for a few gains but they do sound good :)

Alan

• 6 months later...

nothing major really

got myself a new Steering wheel, It really makes the car feel much nicer to drive

Before:

IMG_20160311_111120_zpsyhiu4g8m.jpg

After:

IMG_20160311_130749_zpsw0ggzpmz.jpg

Finished off with carbon wrapped controls

IMG-20160314-WA0003_zpsypfnntcy.jpeg

I also have a TS style rear diffuser which im yet to fit but cant seem to figure out how to mount it as yet

IMG-20160117-WA0000_zpsikdoxwc3.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

took advantage of the nice weather for a change and car the car a wash and wax and snapped some pics after the gym,

I think ill be buying a DA next month and having a crack at paint correction myself as there's just so many swirl marks :dry:

any way pics

oh yeah and i finally braved the diffuser and didn't to do bad considering i just smashed some screws into it and it kinda worked out aha

e333f995-1c7b-4b27-805b-cd1c662f2d1d_zps4fvhhq6d.jpg

c3b46fb2-b667-4e3f-a907-7bd69214e26b_zpsr6v9zcqu.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

having curbed one of my wheels the other day naturally the answer to this was to buy a brand new set :p

Ordered myself Varrstoen Es2'a in 19x9.5 Et22 and 19.10.5 et30 for a decent price i know the ET would of been better being ET12 but im already running 20 and 25mm spacers on the car so hopefully this should work out

will probably be taking the car through some small changes once the wheels are on as theyre matte black currently, i may have them sprayed in shadow chrome like my current wheels or just murder the z out and go all black with the lights etc we'll see

thanks

Kar

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Got a new blitz style spoiler fitted and some paint on the car so its looking freeeeesh

just wish this rain would do a bunk so i can get some good photos :dry:

heres a quick one after i got it home friday

IMG_20160819_183806_zpsujlrs8bw.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Fitted some stillen headers to the car aswell now whilst my clutch was being replaced and what a F*king ball ache that was

anyway here's a couple pics of the car afterwards

07a3ecf4-1d9e-48ed-b669-590be3e6d3d2_zpsz76jn6wb.jpg

IMG_20170428_172152_zpsdtdc4ag1.jpg

IMG_20170428_172131_zps5ssagg2q.jpg

unfortunately since fitting the headers and clutch the cars developed a camshaft position sensor fault but fingers crossed i can get it sorted this week ready for JDM Combe

Karl

• Like 1