Reggie the Stillen supercharged 370z

dajw

£600 :scare:

4 x flanges £5.00 each

2 X bits of tube £10 each

1/2 hour welding. £25.

£545 profit :teeth:

I know! But you could say that about anything bought that's not raw materials.

I have skills in many areas that would allow me to say "It's just a bunch of materials and some small effort to assemble" but I don't have those particular skills, and of course - how much faffage would be required adjusting the resonators till they sound just right without making a mess of the flow? I'm happy to pay for a good job well done. Imagine if I'd said that to my tailor: "you want how much for a jacket? It's only a few yards of cloth and stitching!"

£600 :scare:

4 x flanges £5.00 each

2 X bits of tube £10 each

1/2 hour welding. £25.

£545 profit :teeth:

I know! But you could say that about anything bought that's not raw materials.

I have skills in many areas that would allow me to say "It's just a bunch of materials and some small effort to assemble" but I don't have those particular skills, and of course - how much faffage would be required adjusting the resonators till they sound just right without making a mess of the flow? I'm happy to pay for a good job well done. Imagine if I'd said that to my tailor: "you want how much for a jacket? It's only a few yards of cloth and stitching!"

My tailer!

Oh you really are posh ;)

• Like 1

How big are you then Dom?

Had a chap work for me today .... He was 6ft 7 and 20 stone ...... My other workmate is 6.ft 2 and 18st ..... I have a weight load sensors on each axle on my van , we all got in and it beeped at me for being over loaded at the front!! I was splatter against the window trying to drive with them in the van!! I'm only 5.9 11st .

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Thanks Josh! I miss it!

I'm picking it up on Monday evening! Can't wait to give it a test drive. Jez tells me that the shifting is much smoother: fast, not too hard and locking up nicely. No slipping.. The overly harsh shifting affected my enjoyment of an otherwise amazing car so I'm hoping to have this greatly improved. The other changes around cooking will give more peace of mind.

Would be good to go along to a meet up now it's all ready.