Reggie the Stillen supercharged 370z

dajw

One week without my car and I've detailed the wife's golf. "Fabsil gold" for waterproofing the canvas roof. Whilst I'm at it, Bilt Hamber's Finis Wax is superb—goes on easily, looks great and lasts a long time. I also highly recommend their clay bar which needs only water to use, and the 'auto wheel' which makes cleaning wheels dead easy, and isn't as nasty as the other products out there.

i have just sent ian at litchfeild this link to see if he can do anything like this for my car for speed

if not i shall ask my pal either way we shall copy the pattern without the car in my person its a bit hard to know dimentions etc

i dont think they need to be so fancy to be fair as long as they do the job and are strong

Edited by nissanman312

I've just read that whole thred it would seem the frozen boost is a must and there all saying go past 420 whp you go boom 400bhp it is then lol

I don't know how people are running more on stock and not blowing the engine must be they turbo is different all together

Also stillen rep on there is saying you will make better power with the cats in

Edited by nissanman312

I've just read that whole thred it would seem the frozen boost is a must and there all saying go past 420 whp you go boom 400bhp it is then lol

I don't know how people are running more on stock and not blowing the engine must be they turbo is different all together

Also stillen rep on there is saying you will make better power with the cats in

Yes I gather you will but its just they won't last ......

And yes it looks like no issues if staying with standard set up or 9lb pulley .... After that people seem to be putting bigger impellers on and going boom ..... 420whp ..... Is around 480-500 fly I think

You don't need the thread, it's all in the photos, here for our reference:

2015-04-11_19-26-55.jpeg

2015-04-11_19-28-03.jpeg

2015-04-11_19-28-26.jpeg

2015-04-11_19-32-03.jpeg

2015-04-11_19-28-52.jpeg

2015-04-11_19-29-30.jpeg

2015-04-11_19-29-56.jpeg

2015-04-11_19-30-26.jpeg

2015-04-11_19-31-03.jpeg

2015-04-11_19-31-37.jpeg

what are those big brackets for? the ones that are not pictured bolted to the rad they dont seem to be visable on the image where the rad is on the car

Word from Jez: "Fan is on*, plugs are in, diff is done, oil cooler fitted, drive line checked, ARB drop links are ok, exhaust fitted properly, oil pan spacer fitted"

* I'm experimenting with a 6.5" Tripac fan attached to the standard Stillen HX. It might help at low-medium speeds and possibly get in the way at high speeds but we shall see. It's set to run permanently rather than on a thermostat.

Once I have learned more about the brackets and other fun with the Frozenboost then I'll swap it out.

Jez is working on the map. Whohoo!